~ why don't you join us (threesome) ~ {ari x pete x reader}

smut warning
when you catch ariana and pete in the bed room and they ask you to join ~ going straight in with this one.

Ariana had asked you to go shopping for her so you had, you dropped the bags in the kitchen and head to Ariana's room where you knew she would be.

Probably texting her boyfriend Pete or watching TV or something.

As you approached the room, you heard sounds, moaning sounds.

Something along the lines of, "Pete! Ah! Fuck Me! Fuuuuck! Pete....Petee!"

So um...yeah.

You opened the door slightly to see Ariana on top of Pete, riding him, continuously moaning.

You tried to close the door without them noticing but Pete caught you peeking.

"Hey! Y/N!" He called and you poked your head back in.

"Um...yeah?" You asked.

"Why don't you join us?" He asked, your eyes shot open, you felt your panties get damp.

Join?

"Yeah, I don't mind..." Ari said with a wink, lustfully.

"No..." You said.

"Come on!" Pete pleaded.

You succumbed to the small pleasure, closing the door and sitting on the bed.

  Ariana pushed Pete out of her and began to strip you discarding of all your clothes, your lacy bra and wet panties last in the pile.

She made you lay in the middle of her and Pete, sideways. Ariana was in front of you and Pete behind.

They immediately started, Ariana kissed you, her strawberry lips on yours, she grabbed you breasts, sucking on the mounds, you moaned softly.

You were shocked when Pete from behind you held your ass, spreading your cheeks and eating your pussy out from behind.
He soon got bored of tasting you and shoved his dick inside you, thrusting into you vigorously.

You moaned at the pleasure they were both giving you.

When you came, Pete left you and Ariana and him moved.

Ariana made you sit on her face, so she could eat your pussy out, she licked your clit, gathering your wetness and pre-cum.

Pete sat on Ari riding her, Ari moaned, you moaned and Pete moaned as he came inside Ariana.

You let out a long moan as you along came but all over Ariana's face.

You collapsed onto the bed next to Ariana and Pete on the other side.

"We should do that again." Pete said, smiling and you and Ariana laughed, kissing each other.

A/N - this sucked but I love meh some three sum.

💦💦👅