~ stealing ari's man ~ [p3]

light smut warning
you and pete develop your secret relationship, while Ariana decides to take Pete out on a date, the same day you are on yours.

You lay in bed next to Pete, he stares across at you, you run your hands through his blond bushy hair, massaging his tufts.

"You look so fucking good, Y/N, like this, next to me...naked." Pete said as rubbed circles around your nipple.

"Oh...s-stop teasing..." you moaned as grabbed Pete between the legs and began to pump his dick, rubbing it up and down until Pete started moaning.

"A-ah! Y/N!" Pete moaned, "Faster! I gonna - Ari!"

Pete was about to come as you flung your arms off of him, and turned around, facing the other side of the bed.

"Y/N, I'm sorry. You know it's hard." Pete said.

"I know but...we shouldn't be doing this anyways. How did this even happen? Last week, you only just playfully grabbed my ass and now we are here, in bed together after amazing but wrong but still AMAZING love making." You said.

Pete ran his hands through your hair from behind you, "Your right...I am going to end it soon."

"I just hope she doesn't get hurt, she is still my best friend." You said.

DING DONG!

The doorbell rang and Pete looked out the window to check who was at the door, "shit!" He cursed.

"What is it?" You asked.

"It's Ariana! Hide!"

"Why is she here!"

"She's my girlfriend, genius!"

Pete let her in and you hid in the wardrobe.

She led him up to him room and she got suspicious...

"Why are you still lying in bed in the afternoon"? She asked.

"I totally got wasted last night."

"Oh, I hope your okay...are you feeling okay?" Ariana asked, feeling his forehead, "You feel kinda hot."

She opened a window and then said, "I left my dress in your cupboard so we could go straight to our date today remember?"

"Our date? Holy shit! Our date." Pete said.

"Your forgot? I don't blame you...let me get the dress and change though." Ariana said, swinging open the wardrobe doors.

You squealed as you were revealed, stark naked  in Pete's closet.

"Shit..." Pete cursed.

"Pete...w-what? Is going on..." Ariana said calmly.

"Nothing..it's-" Pete started.

"No. I'm not doing this." Ariana said and grabbed her bag and left.

"Ari! Wait!" You shouted after her, grabbing a big sweater and flinging it over yourself.

"No! I thought you were my best friend! But your just a backstabbing bitch,"Ariana slapped you, held your cheek as she did and tears left your eyes, not because of the pain - because she was your bestie, "Don't talk to me ever again and delete my number like I'm doing to yours and Pete's!" She started to go down the stairs, yelling, "You can tell your little boyfriend that too!" Ariana said and slammed the door.