~ don't steal my award, bitch! ~ (ariana grande)

I M A G I N E
You run into your rival, Ariana has been behind you in the run for an MTV award for years and now it's time to see who's really best.

You glared across at Ariana who was sitting beside you, she was jamming out to the musician playing on the stage.

You rolled your eyes as she stuck her tongue out, smiling and dancing.

You tried to put dance her, doing things outrageous for the cameras to eat up, like twerking.

Soon later, they were announcing the winner for best new artist.

They announced the winner as Cardi B and you clapped, cheering her on as she gave her speech.

Then they were announcing the winner for best pop song as....

Ariana Grande!

You growled as she walked past you and you couldn't help but slap her.

THWACK!

Ariana looked at you angry as she snatched your hair, attacking you back immediately.

You were in a cat fight on the floor as security pulled you two apart, you ran up on stage and grabbed her award.

"I think I deserve this award!" You said.

"Y/N, shut up!" Pete yelled from the audience.

"Don't steal my award bitch!" Ariana yelled as she pushed you aside and took the reward that was rightfully hers.

"Oh, I'll get that award..." You whispered.

This was a bit stupid, considering it would never happen, sorry for the looong wait xx been busy 💜🌙