Ch. 11.1- "too bad I didnt meet you first".

Lisa's POV:
January 5, 2019

before I could exit out of the chat, I feel my phone get snatched out of my grasp. Looking up I see Hoseok turn off my phone and toss it onto his bed.

" Yah! Don't toss my phone like that", I say scolding him.

Rolling his eyes he replies, " Girl calm down, it's not like I'm throwing it across the room or something".

Pointing to where my phone was he says, " Look it's completely fine, now hurry up and help me finish this".

Sighing I nod and get back to helping him stitch beads onto the beautiful silk dress, "Sunshine I don't know why you just didn't ask your sister for help, this is tiring".

"Because knowing her, she'll just end up teasing me about it. And honestly I'm not really trying to deal with that", he answers me without looking up to meet my gaze.

Not knowing what to say to that, I hum at his response and continue to work on the dress.

Once we were finally done, we both practically throw ourselves onto his bed.

Turning to face him I smirk and say, " You know, if things don't work out with Momo, I'll gladly snatch you up".

Mirroring my smirk he says, " You know, I wouldn't mind".

Wrapping his arms around my waist he buries his head on my chest, " honestly, if my heart wasn't so set on Momo, I would have been with you already".

Trying to contain myself from blushing like a madwoman at his comment, I respond, " Oh yeah? And what makes you think I'd fall for you?".

Looking up at me he grabs my chin to make sure my gaze was locked with his, " I would have done everything and anything just to make you mine".

Sighing he let's go of my chin and tears his gaze away, going back into the position he was before, " to bad I didn't meet you first".

Running my fingers through his hair, I say,"You know, this has been one of the most difficult cases that I've had. This has also been the longest case I've ever worked on, but I'm sure we'll get her to notice you in a romantic light soon. We just have to continue to be patient".

nodding his head he says, " I'm really thankful for your help, I'm also glad you haven't given up on me yet".

Smiling I reply, " you don't have to thank me, helping people win over their crush is my specialty".

" True... they don't call you Cupid Lalisa for no reason", he says while chuckling.

"You bet-", before I could finish my own sentence I suddenly remembered that I had to be at Yoongi's house at 5:30.

Pushing Hoseok off of me I fanatically look for my phone. Hobi must have noticed this because he hands me my phone. Without thanking him I quickly turn it on to check the time. Seeing that it was 5:20pm I get out of the bed and rush towards the bathroom to change.

While I was changing out of my sweats, I heard a knock on the door, " Lis, everything okay?".

" No, I forgot that I had to meet Yoongi at 5:30 and I have 10 mins to get ready", I answer while whining.

"Don't stress, I'm sure you can make it on time. Plus he lives across the street, so you're fine".

Opening the bathroom door I say to him, " No I'm not fine, I still need to do my hair and my makeup so get in here and do my hair while I do my face".

~~~~~🌞~~~~~

"Bye hoe, good luck with Momo and dance practice", I yell while rushing out of Hoseok's house.

Seeing that Yoongi was already inside his car, I look both ways before crossing the street and make my way inside his car.

" Sorry Im late, I lost track of time", I say while buckling my seatbelt.

" you're lucky that you got here when you did , I was just about to leave without you", he says to me while pulling out of his driveway.

Playfully rolling my eyes I comment, "No you weren't".

" Yes I was, why do you think I was in my car?", he scoffed.

"To save time, why else?", I say with a hint of sarcasm in my voice.

" wrong answer dumbass, it was to leave with out you", he says sounding annoyed at this point.

Laughing I say, " you know, I love it when you get all fired up".

Sighing he says, "I don't even know why I put up with you".

" because I make your life 100x better", I remark teasingly.

" You're not wrong", he mumbles.

Not knowing if I heard him right I ask, " wait, what was that?".

With his eyes fixated on the road he says, " nothing, now stop talking you're starting to give me a headache".

Granting his wish I stay quiet the whole ride there.