Ch. 15- "Do you two know eachother?".

A/N: I know that this chapter is way shorter compared to all my other ones, but If I can get 50 votes on this chapter and 25 comments then I'll do a triple update 😏👌🏻

Anywho, please ignore any grammar errors 🙏

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd person's POV:
May 11, 2019

Lisa wakes up to the sound of knocking. It wasn't until then that she realizes that Yoongi was in the shower, so she gets up to answer the door. Upon opening the door she's greeted by a familiar face.

" Oh I'm sorry, I think I have the wrong house", the familiar man voices while looking at his phone in confusion.

" Umm, by any chance are you looking for Min Yoongi?", Lisa questions.

" Uh yeah... does he live here?", he asks while glancing  inside the house.

" he does... would you like to come in and wait for him?", lisa offers while stepping to the side.

" yeah, okay", he says while walking in with his luggage in hand.

Trying to be a good host, Lisa asks, " would you like something to drink?".

" No I'm fine, but thank you for asking", Jin politely refuses.

"Sitting down on the opposite couch from where Jin was sitting Lisa informs him,"Yoongi should be out soon".

" Okay, thanks", Jin replies feeling a bit nervous.

Not really knowing what to say or how to feel, the two sat in silence for what felt like an eternity, but in reality was only a couple of minutes.

Deciding to break the awkward silence Jin asks Lisa, "So, do you and yoongi live together?".

" No, I just spent the night", Lisa replies while nervously rubbing her Palms together.

" Ooh I see", he comments while glancing towards the hallway hoping that Yoongi would pop up in any moment.

Getting up from the couch, Lisa points towards the hallway, " Ummm, I'm going to go see what's taking yoongi so long".

Not waiting for his reply she heads towards yoongi's room. But before she could make it to the door she sees yoongi making his way out of his room.

" Is someone here?", he asks her while drying his hair with his towel.

" yeah, he's waiting for you in the living", she informs him.

Curious as to who was waiting for him, yoongi makes his way to the living room.

" Hyung, what brings you here? I thought you were in Japan?", yoongi asks Jin while putting his towel around his neck.

" I was but I was starting to miss Seoul, so I figured why not come and visit you for a bit", he explains.

" why didn't you call me to let me know you were coming? I could have gone to go pick you up at the airport", yoongi comments.

Smirking, Jin replies, " I wanted to surprise you".

" Well, he wasn't the only one you surprised", Lisa mutters under her breath.

" what was that?", yoongi turns to Lisa.

Realizing that she said that out loud, Lisa tries to cover up for self, " I said that I have to feed my cats".

" Oh, you have cats?", he asks her.

" mhmm, I have two", she smiles while thinking about Luca and Leo.

" how come you never told me? I thought we were close ?", he playful pouts while clutching his heart.

" we are close, but you never asked Soooo...", she replies while shrugging.

"Anyway I should get going, I'll talk to you later", she bids him farewell while making her way to the front door.

" Goodbye Lisa, it was nice seeing you again", Jin tells Lisa.

Not really knowing what to say or what to do, Lisa nods at him before making her way out.

Confused as to what Jin meant by " it was nice seeing you again", yoongi turns to face him.

" Do you two know each other?", he asks while pointing at the door that Lisa just walked out of.

" Aren't you going to give your favorite cousin a hug?!", Jin comments while stretching his arms out.

" Aren't you going to answer my question?!" Yoongi sassily retorts.

" I can't believe I'm saying this, but I missed your sassiness", he replies while grinning.

Trying to hold back a smile from creeping up, yoongi rolls his eyes, " yeah yeah, whatever".

Walking towards the hallway, yoongi signals for Jin to follow him, "Come on, Let me show you to your room".