Ch. 16 -"let's just say that he was my first love, but sadly I wasn't his".

A/N: So, I didn't get the 50 votes so I won't be triple updating, but I did get the 25 comments and since I also hit 10,000 views on this book I decided to publish this chapter to celebrate 🥳🙌🏻

Any-who, please ignore any grammar errors.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd person's POV:
May, 17 2018

It's been a week since Jin showed up at yoongi's house and yoongi has noticed the tension radiating off of both Jin and Lisa. Yoongi knew that Jin and Lisa knew one another, but neither of them stated their relationship.

"Are they friends or acquaintances", was a question that had popped up in his head a lot in the past week.

Even though he knew that there was some sort of tension between Lisa and Jin that still didn't stop him from asking his cousin about his relationship with Lisa. However, that didn't really get him nowhere because Jin always dodged his question every time. But now that Lisa was currently with him in his room he decided to ask her knowing that she'd be more willing to answer his question.

"I've been wanting to ask you something", he starts.

Putting her phone away, she sits up straight and shift her attention towards yoongi,"Alright, what is it?".

" did something happen between you and Jin?", he bluntly asks.

"Why do you ask?", she questions while furrowing her brows in confusion as to why he would ask her something like that.

Shrugging his shoulders he nonchalantly asks," I don't know...it's just that I can feel the tension between the two of you".

Deciding that it was time for her to be completely honest with yoongi, she starts, "You know how I told you that I started playing Cupid because I wanted to help others with their love live since I didn't have one?!".

Recalling back to that night when they went out to movies, he nods, " yeah I remember".

" Well, that's one of the reasons but it's not really the main reason", she states.

" then what's the main reason?", he curiously asks.

"Wait, Does it have something to do with Jin?", he questions.

Smiling sadly, she voices," let's just say that he was my first love, but sadly I wasn't his".

Putting two and two together, he clicks his tongue, " Ahhh I get it now".

" So, when you said that guys don't approach you unless they need help, did that include him too?", he asks.

" something like that...it's a bit complicated", she mutters while fiddling with her hands.

" then explain it to me so that I can understand why you feel the way you do when it comes to him", Yoongi suggests.

While looking down at her lap Lisa starts, " I know Jin because he was my neighbor and even though he was a couple years older than me he always treated me with respect".

Recalling back to that time, Lisa adds,"Thinking back at it, That's the first thing that made me fall for him. He never treated me like a dongsaeng but as an equal, like someone who's important".