*Two*

Where the heck is he?" Zephyre was growing irritated.  The Master of Sabertooth, who Rogue called 'Sting,' had contacted the Dragon Slayer, telling the three of them to meet up with him at a boat dock in the town beside the one that they had stayed in the night before.

So, they were there, waiting as the sound of the sea crashing on the shoreline echoed through their ears.  "I don't know..." Rogue answered in a low and disappointed voice.

"Hello!" A new voice bellowed loudly and cheerfully.  A spikey-haired, blonde young man approached them with an obnoxiously cheerful smile.

"You're late, Sting." Rogue growled irritably.

"Oh, is this the 'Diamond Princess?" Sting asked excitedly, running over to Zephyre and examining her body closely.  She instinctively shrunk behind the young man she already knew with an embarrassed blush on her cheeks.

"She has a name." The dark-haired boy stated, crossing his arms over her chest with a scowl on his face.

"Yeah, she has a name!" Frosch piped from the ground, making the girl erupt in giggles as Rogue laughed.

"Well, what is this name?" Another cat-like creature walked into the scene, adorning dark red fur and narrowed eyes.  His hands were on his hips with pride.

"Another talking cat?!" Zephyre chirped as she looked at the animal with shining white eyes.

"I am an Exceed, woman! Get it right!" The red-haired cat grunted as the girl continued to laugh softly.

"What is this Exceed's name?" She asked and tilted her head to the side, only to be given a 'hmph' as he turned away from her.

"Don't mind Lector." The girl looked up to see the blonde walking towards her, smiling warmly.  "My name's Sting, and I'm the Master of Sabertooth."  A look of disappointment must have crossed her face as she realized his title and position in the guild.  After seeing this, his head hung low in failure.

Zephyre quickly wiped the expression from her face and held out her hand, waiting for Sting to raise his head.   "My name is Zephyre Noemi. It's nice to meet you." She gave a half-smile.

Just by shaking his hand, the girl could feel the power coursing through his muscular body.  It was obvious it would work well with her own.  It seemed so pure.

An irritable sigh could be heard from behind them.  Rogue was tapping his foot impatiently as he furrowed his eyebrows.  "Can we get going, now?"

Zephyre let go of Sting's hand as she followed Rogue to the deck boat.  The white furniture was freshly cleaned and the canopy shaded a good half of the boat.  But the girl sat in the very front, safely protected by a low wall that wrapped around the entirety of the boat.  Rogue sat opposite from her as the two Exceeds sat in the shaded portion, as well as Sting behind the wheel.

"Where are we going, exactly?" Zephyre asked, almost yelling as the wind made it hard for her voice to be heard.

"Fairy Tail said they needed help with a job!" Sting yelled over the wind.  "So, we're going to find them!"

Carrying on other conversation was futile at the rapid pace that the boat glided over the water.  But the ride was nice and refreshing, as well as pretty entertaining.

-----+-----

After a few hours of riding the water, the waves softened into a glassy surface.  The sand on the bottom of the sea could almost be seen through the top of the water.  The boat's path had become smooth and steady, more comfortable than it was before.