Wait,....WHAT?!?

(A/n.....this is part of the suprise❄❄❄ )

(Keith's pov.)
The castle's been quiet for a few weeks now. The silence is nice. But of course, that has to be ruined in the middle of breakfast. At least I thought it was gonna be. Lance walked in but didn't make one of his annoying @$$ remarks, Good. A few minutes later he just has to open his mouth, I wonder what it's gonna be this time. " "miss allura?" It was almost a whisper....huh, he's still useless af tho.

(Lances pov....again.)
Allura scoffed while rolling her eyes. That definitely didn't hurt. "What lance? You can't go ONE day without shutting the F**** UP?!" I tried to ignore what she said but at least I know I'm right on what they think of me. "What would the date be on earth?" She was silent for a moment. Pidge spoke. " Its June 10th. Why would you care?" Pidge spoke with a bite to her words though it was only a simple response. Ouch. It was
mamá ' s birthday today, and officially a month before I could finally rest in peace. "I was just wondering.  Welp, I'm gonna go." I went to my room, took my shirt and jacket off, then checked my wrists and chest. Veins were black, while where my heart was, a small black dot stood over the skin.(pic below kinda gives you an idea of what it looks like...❄❄❄)

Soon enough, that small dot would become a giant splotch

Soon enough, that small dot would become a giant splotch. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, when Iverson got me a physical for the garrison, it turns out I have a un-named disease that is slowly killing me from the inside out.
Luckily, the whole thing is painless.  The only sad part is I have to go through another month of torture. I also forgot to tell you that shiro "punishes"(There is NO SMUT in this book so calm your tots) me whenever I mess up on a mission or I just f*** somthing up overal. So now, I have bruises all over my body,....he really is just like papá. 1 month. That's all I have until I'm free. It's not like anyone will care anyway, besides maybe Iverson.

(Keith's pov.)
Well that was, weird. Befor lance left I noticed his skin was kinda pale....I must be going crazy. Either that or he did some dumb@$$ sh!t that made his skin look lighter. I'm still p!ssed about yesterday. I mean he just ran off without saying ANYTHING.  God, somtimes I wish I never even met that pathetic @$$ cuban.

(Hunks pov.)
When lance asked about the date it was weird. The date feels familiar and I feel like somthing important is gonna be coming up soon. Is it a holiday? I'll remember later.

(Allura ' s pov.)
Lance is so impulsive. Shiro and I  have already discussed kicking him off the team since I've bonded with the blue lion. It was pretty easy actually, blue immediately put her particle barrier down the first time I tried creating a bond.

(Lances pov.)
The voices are tormenting me again. Telling me things that I would rather forget. Things that make me realize more of how much of a sad escuse of a paladin I am.

Waste of space.
I know.
Pathetic.
I know.
Annoying.
I know.
Keith's better.
Your right.
Be more like keith.
Yeah.
Kill yourself.
No. I don't deserve to be free. I deserve to go through hell before I die.
Add more lines to your collection then.
Ok.

I grabbed the blade out the bathroom, put seven cuts on each of my thighs, and 10 cuts on each of my arms. 7 cuts for 7 people 1 too many. 1 cut for each word that describes me. Blood pooled on the floor. I felt light headed, and my vision was fading. Then darkness overcame me.

Around somtimes later I woke up and cleaned the mess that I made. Then I wrapped bandages around my arms and legs after cleaning them. My head was pounding, I couldn't think straight. Then I remembered the voices; I need to be more like keith. I have to train to get better. So that's what I'll do. When everyone us asleep. I'll train and maby learn altean....just so I could be ready for certain situations.

A week passed. Three more to go. My altean was getting better and I got to level 128. But, when I do train and feel threatened, somthing happens and I feel stronger and become faster with my movements. It's probably nothing.

(A/n....ok so technically I have TWO suprise's for u angsty children. One is REALLY sad and the other will make lance important.....till next time. ❄❄❄❄)