The last straw.

(Lances pov.)
2 weeks. That's how long I have left. Heh, can't wait. I now have a red hand print on my left cheek. I had spoken out of line (the only time I've actually spoken to anyone in a while...) and shiro didn't take it too lightly. For the past few nights now, I've had the same dream. Glowing, white eyes pierced through my soul then a giant roar would make me jolt awake. I stopped eating about a week ago, though nothings happened. No sharp pains, no major weight loss. I've only gained more muscle from training. Right now, I'm on level 326. Shiro and keith are probably on a higher level though. So I'm still the weak@$$ paladin who can't do anything right. In 5 minutes we have to go on a mission to retrieve galra intell. Yay. I put on my armor and make sure to cover every scar and bruise on my face with foundation. When I get into the meeting room  ( I forgot what it was called ),  it turns out I'm 10 minutes late.  And of course, allura scolded me, pidge was p!ssed, keith didn't even agnolage me...ouch. And shiro looked calm but that only ment I was screwed later." Now that you're here lance, we can discuss what the plan is. Kieth, shiro, you two go in and clear a path for pidge. Pidge, I need you to hack into the main system and download all of the information they have on that. Hunk, you'll keep an eye out with keith and shiro while pidge does her thing. Lance, you'll pose as bait to the galra. A distraction for the rest of us to do what needs to be done
Got it?" Yes's were heard from everyone else. I just nodded. "And lance?"...."don't mess this up for us. Your already useless and annoying as it is. The least you can do is follow orders. "

The mission was going well. I haven't spoken yet. Thank god. Pidge got everything. We were heading back to the castle until I was violently jerked forward. Warm liquid seeped on my stomach, blood. I'll deal with that later. Once we got back, I slowly made it out of my lion. I know I'm going to get lectured and yelled at so might as well take my time.

Turns out everyone was in the living room. They all looked so happy. Even kieth was smiling. That was until they noticed me. " I was pretty great out there wasn't I allura? " I decided to flirt with her though I liked keith. " ugh, lance. How are you always so Happy!? We're at war here. And not everyone has a family to go back to or even had the perfect life. So how about you shut the f*** UP and be serious for once!" That's. It! " perfect family, perfect life?!"

(Keith's pov.)
"Shit." Hunk cussed. It must be serious if hunk is worried and he uses profanity. He started laughing like a maniac. Then slowly it turned to a sob." Tell me keith. Having a dead beat father KILL the only PERSON who ever cared for me, having a brother who doesn't even remember me,and being sent to the military when I WAS ONLY 7, until I was 13! I'M DYING KEITH. LITERALLY. I ONLY HAVE 2 WEEKS LEFT UNTIL I DON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH EVERYONE'S SH!T !!!!....sound like the perfect life to you? Well, does it!?" Wait,what!?. "Oh my god lance. I forgot about that. I so sorry!" Hunk tried apologizing but lance wasn't paying attention.

(Lance pov.)
Oh, no. I couldn't control what I said. It just came out. And now everyone knows. I'm frozen in place. My chest is burning And my lungs are on fire. I'm having another panic attack. I need to get out of here. I can't let them see me like this. So I bolted to the medical bay. I still have that wound to take care of.

( Hunks pov. )
Allura looked at me. "Hunk, care to explain what just happened?" People were gonna have to find out sooner or later. right? " I should probably start at the beginning shouldn't I?" Grunts and nods went around the room." Lance and I were friends even before the garrison. At one point, he had to move away. It was only when I started my first year of the garrison I saw him again. But he wasn't the lance I knew. He would always flinch when someone got near him, he started having nightmares alot to the point he would ask to just share a bed with me, and I rarely saw lance smile anymore. One day, I had gotten back from my classes and when I opened the door, there stood lance holding a military outfit that looked small on him but had alot of badges on it. He looked sad but Terrified to have it. When I asked about it, he just broke down and it took an hour to calm him down. But that's only some of what I know."

(Lances pov.)
Since I didn't need to bandage up the now giant scar on my side, I sat on the floor thinking. It's strange, I thought my side would still be bleeding out, needing to be wrappped. It's happened a couple times now. Even when I was still on earth. One year, I broke my arm and it was immediately healed within a day. But why did I have to yell at keith like that. He was only speaking the truth.

(Keith's pov.)
I REALLY f***ed up. I have to apologize to lance! But I don't even know where he would be....guess I'll have to look. I ran out the room and set on my quest to find lance.