Chapter 4: Tripping Over her

I was staring at the right side of my window embracing the sun whilst having a hot choco  break for awhile before I send my self to school. I packed my things up after this. I said to myself while sipping a hot choco that closely reaches my lips. But before that, I checked my phone if someone texted me or not.

ONE MESSAGE RECEIVED from Babe.Eleanor:

" hey James! can't wait to see you at school! my crush was here sitting beside me. I was completely shocked when he sits at my left side. " I read it with a sarcastic tone that actually gets me mad. how could a girl easily gone crazy whenever they see their crushes sitting right before them. They are too obvious with their actions. I sat at the corner of my condo and text her.

" sorry babe! I think I'm not going to be with you this day because we will have a city trip to see some architectures in London. "

I said while holding my breath. I'm afraid that after this day she would be angry of me. she'll going to hate me anyways. Right then, I

waited her reply with all my might.

" was it really important? "

she said in a sad tone.

" I thought so babe. Very. For our activity I guess. " I said with a doubt in my voice.

" I understand James. it's okay. it's not a big deal for me though " she said in a perfectly charming tone.

After that small conversation I put my phone on my desk realizing that it was past 7:30 am. Then I started to look at my window if there was a red Chevrolet parking beside the condominium. There's nothing but a long red evening bus parking there. So I guess it was our bus. School bus to be specific. That bus was being paid by our teacher so that we can have our own trip bus.

So I gradually pack my things up to my travel bag. Then I took my shirt off and I go straight to the bathroom. Then I heard my phone keeps on beeping but I never mind it cause I'm hurrying for me not be scolded by my mother because she's going to pick me up at 8.

I heard my door creaks as I make my way through the exit of my cr. I was a damn fool because I forgot to closed it before I go to cr. I was afraid to go out of my cr.

" hello? James? " that voice sounds so familiar.

" Bloody hell! it was Eleanor!  My shirt! my shirt and my pants! I forgot to place it in my hanger here in the bathroom. "

" I don't want to go outta here without wearing my shirt." I said in a shameful manner.

" THIS WAS SO  HORRENDOUS!

Eleanor's POV:

I heard someone in the bathroom and it was James. He was struggling with something. I don't what it is but I prefer to stay here outside. I have something to tell him And this is something really important before he could leave. So instead of texting him I prefer to go to his condo where he stayed.

Before I enter the door,I text him if he allow me to enter cause I see that his door was widely open. So I texted him if I could but he didn't reply.

So without asking a permission, I twist the door knob and hear it creaking. I step inside the room and I can see no one inside.

But I heard someone's calling my name.

I guess it was James. Probably because he's the only one using this condominium unit.

So I decided to seat in a sofa for awhile while waiting him to finish on what he's doing. His sofa was a adorable one. It has a bright green color with a forest painted in the background. He has a wooden table topped with a ceramic glass.