Chapter 23: The Hols

Thank you guys btw for the amazing reads. Enjoy

_________________________

George's POV:

I'm trying to hide my laughter by eating the pancakes that I've prepared a minute. If you guys only saw her expression. She was absolutely dumbfounded.

" Maybe she's thinking something grotty " i said in the back of my mind.

" Baby, you slept in my arms last night. That's all! " i said and she give me me a sharp look raising her eyebrows. I hold her waist pulling her closer to me.

" Dont think something filthy Ell. " i said while smirking and then she nodded.

After that,we finished our breakfast leaving our cruddy dishes on my countertop.Then she first go to the shower and take a bath and after 10 minutes,she got out and i followed. She get her red striped sleeveless and her white skinny jeans with her red wedge sandals below. After 10 minutes,i got out out from my shower room and quickly changed into my navy blue polo shirt and a blue oranged striped necktie to suit my style and a mustard like colored jeans and a black vans. I grab her wrist and she follows behind my as we pass through the door and go down on the ground floor rushing through the exit door.

Eleanor's POV

As we got out from his condo, I grab my phone out of my pocket as I turn it on. I feel that my phone vibrated so I check it out.

( one message recieved from James )

* hi babe! How are you tonight? (11:00 pm)

and I scroll down ...

* Babe can we meet 2morrow at garden? uhmmmm... lunchbreak time will do.

________________________________________________

i read his message smiling as i tap the reply button

( from Eleanor to James )

* Hi james! Yes i will try. Sorry if i replied late. I turned off my phone last night thats why. See yah! xX .. (:

Message sent ...

________________________________

We enter the gate as George hold me in my hands firmly. We stop dead and he looked at me smiling while saying these words.

"Baby, can we meet at the canteen later. Lunch break time will do. "

He said and then i nod. He gave me wink and he run away.

* Wait! Did i nodded on him on what he's asking for? How about my meet later with James. Maybe i could just ask James if he would join us together with George. Ok thats it. Wait, ill talk to Belle about it. I grab my phone and i texted my friend belle.

( from Eleanor to Belle )

* Hi bellly belle! Uhmm.. can you do me a favor? you have a crush on george right? So its your time to have a small chitchat with him. Canb you tell him if he allow james to be with us in the lunch break at the canteen? thank u so much belle. Love you..

message sent

I go to my first subject for today

. I enter our room as I give a wave to each of my classmates and luckily they gave it back. I sit on my armchair leisurely as i put my bag down beside me.

Our beautiful,single,young teacher enter our room happily giving me a pleasure look. Shes my fave teacher and her subject of course.

" Good morning class. ' she announced as we stand up from our seat as we greeted her the same.

" Clas finally,our graduation is getting nearer . And i know that one of you here are honorols right? " she said and she turn her eyes on my.

" Ms.Eleanor McIntyre was our magna cum laude. Give her a round of applause. " she enunciated and a bunch of boys cheering my name.

" Go eleanor! " one of the boys shouted and i saw a girl expressing a 'Green eyed monster' expression on me. But i just dont mind her.

" Congratualtions Ms.McIntyre! ' She greeted ngiving me a shake hands.

After 20 mins., we all stayed in a moment of silence as a loud announcement came to disturb us.

" Calling all honored students of Wolverhampton to please proceed to the hall for we are going to practice our graduation ceremony. Especially, Mr.Drake Wilson - summa cum laude

, Ms.Eleanor McIntyre - magna cum laude,

Johanna Austin - cum laude

THANK YOU ! "

He finished as i grab my bag giving my classmates and my teacher a wave. I grab my phone and i texted James and George.

" i cannot come on our meeting, soryy.. (: xX "

~ 3 weeks later ~

Our magna cum laude ,Ms.Eleanor McIntyre

our principal announced and i put a wide nervouse smile on my face and my kness shaking terribly.

CONGRATULATIONS McIntyre! he greeted as he give me a shake hands as i get my diploma.

I saw James smiling sitting on the 3rd row and George on the 5th. Doing the same.

~ 20 minutes later ~

" congratulations graduates! Enjoy your hols! " our speaker announced and we all cheered throwing our graduation hats in the air

_____________________________________

I know this chapter was a bit fast forward and boring. But ill do better next time.

Keep reading.

fOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

@TenerifeRonald.

THANKS GUYS