Chapter 21: The Mysterious Night (Part 2/2)

George's POV:

I looked at her charming face as I feel that my lips starts to form a grin. She looks at me curiously.

" Hmmmm... " I sniff as I laid my eyes on her.

' Look out Baby Elly. Because You will enter into the deepest and darkest cave of your life. Into my cave. Into my trap. Into the abyss of my trap. ' I said in the back of my mind smiling wickedly as she take a spoonful soup to her mouth.

" uhmmm.. " I cleared my throat as I wipe my lips with a soft clean table napkin.

"Eleanor, can I- can I ask you something?, " I said and she have me a shocked look that almost makes me wonder why she was shocked of my question.

It makes me to think more and dig deeper in the situation...

"W-What is that?" she said and her voice seemed to fill with shockness.

I don't know if she was nervous of what I'm going to ask her or not. But despite of this awkward feeling that were felt,I still ask her.

I stand up first from my seat as I patted my lap and inhaled some fresh air.

"Can I ask you to dance?" I said to her as a wide smile starts to cover up her face.

"Yes of course. I'd love to." she said cheerfully as She stand up from her seat.

I hold her hand slowly but gently as I gave a wave to a group of musicians from the counter inches away from our seat telling them to prepare and they did the same. I hold her hand and placed it above my shoulders other one to my hand.

I put my hand on her waist and she chuckled as she softly whisper on my ear.

"Your hand Georgie. Don't be too showy. Control yourself man.", she said giving me a burning warm sensation.  Our feet suddenly moves into a swaying motion the same our hips did as the music starts to play.

It was only instrumental but I try to get along by singing the song.

● Play THE LOVE I FOUND IN YOU by Jim Brickman. ●

(Correct me if my title was wrong guys,also my lyrics below. Thank you.)

♬♪ You are the half that makes me whole.

you are the anchor of my soul.

And you are my strength when I am weak.

you are the words when I can't speak.

You never failed to see me through.

that's THE LOVE I FOUND IN YOU ... ♬♪

——————————

I sing as the instrumental music starts to fade. I pull her closer to me til we're just a mere inches away. I placed my hand on her chin as I make her look to me. I can see her cheeks burning red as I looked directly on her bright brownish eyes. Eyes filled with joy. Clouded with tears.

I slowly put her head on my shoulder as I rub her back gently while dancing. Still swaying flawlessly as we hug each other tightly even though without music playing.

I slowly whisper into her ears.

“Can you give me a chance to court you?” I said these words with a fake sincere tone as a wicked grin  overshadowed my face.

“Yes George. I'll give you a chance” She said as I looked at her happily. Then I slowly lean my lips on her forehead.

“Thanks Elly You'll never regret this.” I said as I hold her hand. My other hand on her back. Making our way to our seats. She sits happily as she gave me her best heavenly smile making me to do the same.

Eleanor's POV:

" I think I'm already falling for George. " I said in the back of my mind smiling at him happily as we take our seats. The way that we dance in the middle of the restaurant like we're the only people who were occupying this place. With a spotlight starts to light us up with a relaxing music playing as he sang perfectly with his big manly voice blended with the instruments.

He's really perfect. I don't know why I felt this way. I know over felt this way before but I can sense that this one was totally different from what I'm feeling right now.

He gives me a tingling sensation making me smile endlessly. I really love this feeling. After a few minutes, he ask to get back to our flat early and undoubtedly, I nodded at his words.

Again,he opened the door of his black-tinted Chevrolet as I stepped on it gracefully letting myself bounce with it's comfy chair. He starts the engine then turning his lips into a big wide smile.

I feel myself getting dizzy as I lean my head on his shoulders. I saw that he smiled a little bit while biting his lips wickedly.

Despite of seeing nothing because of this feeling,I can still hear his voice.

“Let's go Elly. Let's make this one as a unforgettable night of your life.” he said and the wickedness filled his voice as he lifts me uo gently to his condo unit.

He slowly open the door and put me into his bed slowly. I can feel that he stand up and flickered the lights on. Then he take off his shirt grinning. Next was his black denim jeans.

He wear nothing except his boxers.

wait....

what do he think he is doing?

why does he wear boxers? instead of wearing a formal short or Maybe a pajamas?

These thoughts keep drifting in my mind.

His both hands crossed at the back of his neck staring at me wickedly.

Then he kiss me on my cheeks as I can feel that my eyes shut itself because of dizziness.

Slowly but gently,George crosses his arms and wrapped himself on me that I can't breathe normally but feeling a warm heat coming out from his chest.

I can smell his cool fascinating spray as he whisper on my ear

“Goodnight Elly”