Chapter 39: Forgot Something?

[7:30am, 12th of September]

Eleanor's POV:

I rub my tired eyes as I manage to open it as the warm heat of the sun strikes my skin. I quickly get up of my bed,or James bed rather. I walk towards his dining and saw him sleeping on his couch. Lying tiredily and I can hear his snore. I walk to his bathroom and take a look at his mirror which was half-a-human size. I ran my hands through my hair and open the faucet and cup my hands as I catch the luke warm water running in my palms. I wash my face and glance at the mirror again and realize something.

What am I wearing? My mind speaks am I wearing his tee? I say as I run my fingers on its soft cloth. I smell his tee and it really smelled like him. His smell never leaving my nose as I go out of the bathroom. I walk towards his refrigerator and find something to eat,I'm starving tho. Haha. I find a bottle of milk, eggs, dressing, and a loaf of bread. I cook the eggs on the pan and since I don't know how to cook,yes I'm not a good cook, it turned out to be a scrambled one. I toast the bread on the toaster and after that, I place a dressing on it,then the egg. It's an egg sandwich obviously. I pour the cold milk on the glass and add some ice in it and stir.

I place it on the countertop abd make James' breakfast too. After finishing his, I place it again on his marble countertop and take a sit first and get my phone out of my pocket. After a minute when I got bored of playing some games, I finally place it on the countertop and leave it there.

I walk towards James who was now sleeping,still, and I start shaking his shoulders.

" James " I say in a pleasing tone.

" Hey wake up Hermsworth! " I whine. He just give me a groan and open his eyes a little and then sleep again. Ugh. Sleepy head.

" James " I say once again as I slowly shake him.

" it's late in the morning Jamie " I tease him.

" Hey! " I scream but he's not responding. He cover his self with a white duvet and groan.

I take a deep breathe first and scream " Hey! Wake up you pretty little dumb ass.! " he quickly open his eyes like he was terribly shocked of what I've said and the pitch of my voice.(Ahaha. Hey! I'm an alarm clock) He stand up from the couch hurriedly and glare at me.

"s-Sorry." I say biting my nails and giggle.

" You're going to pay for this. " he scream and he start to chase me. I run as fast as I could.

I swerve myself under the couch so he won't grab me and I succeeded. And now we're running around the couch til I get tired as he finally grab my wrist and pull me closer to him as he tickle me at my hips. I give out a scream with a bit of chuckles in my voice.

" James " I cry as we bounce on the couch. I try to cover my hips by my elbows but his hands were just so strong that he reach it out and tickling me again.

" James stop it! Your tickling me! " I say and he make it even worse. Saliva drips from my mouth because of this damn tickling sensation that I felt.

"James please stop it. " I beg once more and I cackle at my words. He let go of me and stand up from the couch laughing so hard. His sweat dripping from his face. Gross. His wrinkles were forming on his forehead and his eyes were quite close because of laughing too much.

" Yuck " he utter in disgust behind his cackle.

" uhh .. Poor little Elly .. Couldn't take the ticklish tickling sensation,eh? " he cooed in a sarcastic tone and he laugh so I did the same and wipe the drip out of my face. Ugh.