Chapter 26: The Favor

Here's the Chapter 26 guys! Enjoy!

—————————

George's POV:

After those moments of "Happiness". I drive her home. She was here,lying on my shoulders sitting next to me as I drive my car. But one thing I can't forget or get rid of was, I saw a girl taking a picture of us a minute ago and her black Hood almost shadowing her face that I cannot see her more clearly. She looks pretty mysterious. But she walk out of the crowd and she glanced at me and I familiarized her face. She has an elongated brown hair with a curly tip in her strands. She give me a weak smile so I did the same. Her eyes was covered with a black glasses and it makes me wonder why she wear dark shades in this late twilight.

She's so mysterious and a sort of weird. She has a sexy hips and a pale white skin and red lips. She wears a black jacket with a Hood closely zipped and a black tight jeans below with a red stiletto heels. Her hips sways perfectly every time she walks. She pass in the exit door and take a look at us again.

Back to me and Eleanor, I shake her shoulders trying to wake her up because she fell asleep while I'm driving. She looked at me first and the fake a smile before she fully waken up herself. I got out of the car first and I opened the door for her.

She slowly take a step and I hold her hand gently and I fake a smile. I put my hands at her back. I click one of the buttons of the elevator.

(2ND FLOOR)

After a second the elevator door opens itself and s bunch of students were singing wildly as they walk thorough the door and a girl give me a wicked grin.

* Pervert. *

I said in the back of my mind as we go inside the elevator.

###

After a minute or so, I open the door of her condo unit. Her room was fascinating. Totally different from mine. Mine was a bit messy or shall we say totally messy as it is but has a vanilla scent. Her was orange scented and a beautifully arranged one.

I flicker the lights on and she slowly sit on her comfy bed and lay her head on the pillow.

" you're tired? " I asked while tracing her hair trying to reckon each strands of it. *Crazy right?*

" a little bit. " she said and I nodded as she slowly shut her eyes closed.

She looks so innocent. I can't imagine why I'm doing this to her. It just made me feel satisfied. You know,seeing girls dying for a guy. It was truly amazing. Girls were just like a doll and an option. They're all the same. A doll to be played with.

Just like my mom did to dad before. She likes flirting with another guy. She was such a pervert retard girl.

I leave Eleanor snoring as I stand up from her bed and start flumbering my phone out of my pocket. When I already got my phone,I flicker the lights off and drive myself home.

Belle's POV:

I glance at George as I take him a picture. He's with my friend Eleanor.

I rush myself through the exit and take a look again. I texted James and send him the photo via mms immediately.

I open the door of my red Chevrolet(Spark LS). I jump myself into it's comfy seat and the strawberry scent started to fill my nostrils. I start the engine and start driving.

I'm on my way to my condo when a call interrupts me. It was a call from james.

* On Call *

" hello? " he said in a deep cold manly voice and my cheeks burnt red.

• Yes,I have a crush on James. I massively fell for him sinced Eleanor start talking about him last vacation. He's my ultimate crush. Not Wellington. I said to Eleanor that I have a crush on Wellington because I don't want her to know that I have a crush on his friend. Best friend I guess. I saw Wellington at that time that's why hid name accidentally slipped out of my mouth.

Also, I don't want Eleanor to feel like I'm making her as my way to communicate with James that's why.

" Hi James! You received the photo? " I ask and I can hear some hush scruffy sounds from the next line he was in.

"Yes. Thank you belle. " he mumbled and the cold broken feeling filled his voice.

" Can we meet tomorrow? I mean can we go out on a date tomorrow? Friendly date? " He ask and I felt a tingling sensation but something drift on my mind.

Tomorrow?  what's the date tomorrow? August 29? Eleanor's birthday I guess. She turning 23 tomorrow.  Should I agree with James? I can't. I have to go with my friend.(Eleanor)

" Uhmmm.. " I mumbled as I bit my lip and continue..

"Can I refuse? Because it's Eleanor birthday tomorrow so I can't. I have to attend her birthday celebration. " I explained and the silenced filled the next line.

" Really? " He exclaimed and I grin a little.

" Oh, that sounds good then. I'll pick you up at your condo tomorrow. Just send me the address. " he said happily and I said Yes so he drop the call.

I glimpse on my window and I saw a glints of night light gleaming through my windshield.

Finally, I open the door of my unit as I swiftly walked towards my before and throw myself into it. I steek my eyes whilst feeling the warm stress relieving sensation that the pillow gave me in. After that,I feel myself getting dizzy falling into the abyss of darkness...

——————————

I hope you guys enjoy this one. Haha. kidding. Please do vote and comment below.