1~The Frog Man~

Reminders:

(Y/N) Your Name

(L/N) Last Name

(F/D) Favorite Drink

(F/M) Favorite Manga (Or anime)

(F/C) Favorite Color

Chapter 1: START!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person POV (No one):

"Ahhh Finally!~ First day is over!" She sighs in relief and smiles.

(Y/N) had just got finished with work at MiruSheku, a cafe in which she applied for a week ago.

She hums as she looked around the cafe with both hands on her hips as she nods. Congratulating herself not only for getting the job but also being able to survive a whole day.

While dusting off her pants she headed for the changing room to get out of her sweaty uniform  and into a comfortable (F/C) tshirt tucked in her black high-waisted jeans.

After punching out, she bid her farewells to her coworkers until next weekday. Since it was Friday her boss decided it'd be best if she left earlier than the rest, she figured it was because of all that hard work she did when she was training. I mean, after training for a week straight from 7AM to 9PM non-stop, she did deserve it.

This time finishing at 5PM, she knew she needed rest, and that she'd definitely not go visit some friends, (Y/N) decided it was best to go to the bookstore and relax a bit. Even if it was about a 30min walk, it'd be good to enjoy the environment, something she rarely does.

She was walking on the sidewalk, looking around for a store or vending machine to get something to drink, something cold, it was boiling outside.

Her eyes landed on a convenient store.

She entered, being greeted with the cool air of air conditioning and a sweet 'Welcome!' from the lady at the cashier. She smiled lightly at her and nodded, then walking around to look for something to drink.

She saw some drinks, some sodas, but saw nothing that caught her eye, until she saw (F/D). She gasped quietly and quickly grabbed it, beaming at it, like if it were her child. "You my friend, have saved my life from death by dehydration." She said to it, not loud but enough to earn a few weird glances from other customers in the store.

She noticed this and blushed slightly from embarrassment, 'MUST GET OUT TO AVOID FURTHERMORE EMBARRASSMENTS.' she screamed internally at herself and sped walked to the front of the cashier to pay for the drink.

"That'll be 200¥ please." The lady said with a smile. She payed the 200¥ and thanked the lady, taking her drink and leaving the store to return to her adventure as she travels onward to victory, in other words, the bookstore.

While taking a couple of more sips from her (sweet, sour, bitter, salty...) drink, she exhales out of satisfaction and delight of the taste of the (F/D).

She finally arrived at the bookstore. She entered and was once again greeted with cool air and a 'Welcome'. She nodded and went straight to her favorite section, the manga. You may be wondering 'Why manga?', and oh my dear friend, I will gladly explain with one word.

Otaku

She greatly appreciated manga, not only manga but also anime. Out of all the people she's met so far in her life, not one of them was as 'Otaku' as her.

She was practically obsessed with it, although not in an unhealthy way. Not only that but she was proud of being an Otaku, however not so much when meeting new people.