5~Together~

(Continuation from the last chapter.)

(F/C): Favorite Color
(F/F): Favorite Flavor
(H/S): Hairstyle

OsoPOV:

We all sighed in defeat, "Man... What a pain..." I huffed out.

Y/N's POV:

Once I ended the call with Choro I sighed into my pillows. An entire month since we've met...

I took back my phone that I threw to the side, checking the time.

"It's 3:57pm, we're supposed to meet at the park by 4:30pm. Which means I have about what? Bit more than 25 minutes? I'm already dressed..." I said as I stood up and walked over to the long mirror I had in my room,  observing my outfit. Terrible.

"Looks like I'm going to have to change, but into what? I don't necessarily have 'good' clothes to wear..." I huffed in defeat. I walked back to my bed and grabbed my phone once more to ask for help from my good friend Risa. I tapped on the Video Chat button and she picked up a few seconds later.

"Hey what's up!" Risa chirped.

"Momma bird! I'm in DANGER!" I said dramatically with my hands in my hair.

"Uh oh! My little baby bird needs some help, again?" She assumed and I only nodded and picked up my phone to set it on my desk so she can see my upper body, she let out an 'Ahhh' of understanding.

"Let me guess, it's an outfit for Mr. Frogman, isn't it?" I nodded once more affirmatively. I hear her sigh.

"Pleasepleaseplease~ You're my only hope in this battle!"

"Yeah, battle of lOvE~" She said, I blushed and growled at her, frustrated with her jokes. Risa laughed for a few seconds as I dug through my closet.

"Right, so what's the situation?" She asked, getting serious all of a sudden like she always does when she helps me out in situations like these.

"Day with you-know-who, I don't know what's planned but it's outdoors for sure." I said, still digging in my closet for clothes.

"Oook? And what do we have?" She asks. I stopped and went back in front of my phone so she could see me. Frowning, I hopelessly said,

"All in the basket..."

She face palmed herself and breathed out an 'Oooh boy.' I smiled sadly and gave a sorry laugh.

"Alright show me the rest of the hope you have..." She said while rubbing her temple. I picked up the phone and switched the camera so she can see all the clothes i picked out layed out on the floor. I waited for her to start yelling at me but all I heard was an 'Oh'.

"Huh?" I said, confused.

"Why'd you need my help? This isn't so bad." She replied. Surprised, I asked her what she thinks and after what felt like forever, she told me a combination.

"Sooo, top left, center right annnnd bottom center." She suggests, it took me a couple of seconds to assemble the outfit together but after I did I yelled out.