3~Stronger bonds~

"Choromatsu..." I repeat quietly and turned on my phone once again going to my contacts, looking for the 'Choromatsu' in the name list.

Not finding it...

Was it...

fake?

_______________

Still (Y/N)'S POV:

"Was he faking it the whole time? Of course... I should've kno-" I stopped. My eyes widened in surprise and joy. I spotted it;

'Choro💚 '

My face heating up for some reason.

'God damn... he put a heart? WHAT THE HECK IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN AAAA' I freaked out internally. I shook my head and breathed to calm myself down.

I tapped on the name and started a new conversation...

"Hmmm, what to say... I dont wanna sound like I'm desperate or annoying... but I dont want him to think I'm a bitch either... something casual..."

I typed a phrase, but erased it and started over again. I repeated the process for a while until I was happy with my text and hit send and quickly turned off my phone and hid my face in my hands, remembering what I sent and thinking it was too pushy. 'What am I talking about? Asking for his number is pretty pushy...I wouldn't be surprised if he gave me a fake number...' I argued with myself.
*

'Hey! It's (Y/N). Remember from the bookstore? Anyways I was thinking we could hang out today? If you're free of course.
(^ ▿  ^)'
*

I hear a notification sound almost immediately coming from my phone and cautiously opened it to see a text by no one other than Choromatsu. I went back to my messages to take a look at what he had said.
*

Choro💚:
'Hello, (Y/N)-chan! How could I forget about you (⊙▽⊙)? Yea I'm free right now, I'd love to hang out with you!'
*
I sigh in relief, and smiled at his response 'Who knew he had his little own emoticon, looks exactly like him!' I thought. I typed back a response, a little less nervous.
*

'Cool! But I have to finish my shift here at work, I'm just on my break now. (πーπ)'

Choro💚:
'wwww, it's ok! Where do you work, I could keep you company if you want.'

'MiruSheku, the cafe. It's all right, no need to go through the trouble.'

Choro💚:
'SERIOUSLY? Which one? What table?'

'Why, what's wrong? Wait are you here!!?'
*

I typed quickly, and peaked out and around to find try and find a Choromatsu. And to my delight, I spotted something green and blue. Focusing my vision as best as I can, I saw him clearly.

I smiled widely, he didn't notice me but seeing him looking around to find me was adorable, I could see the faint blush on his face. Once he looked at me, he just stood there with his upside down 'V' shaped mouth. He squinted and opened his mouth a bit, then realizing I was waving at him, his expression turned to normal and he smiled at me with his eyes closed.