2~Was it all a bluff?~

One wonderful weekend later...

(Basically 2 day timeskip :^] )

(PS!!: This chapter dont got no 'action' I take things slow and put aLOT of filler! So dont expect to see some tea xd)

New codes:

(F/S): Favorite sandwich.

(F/SM): Favorite smoothie.

(I/N/N): Irritating/Annoying Nick name.
______________

Choromatsu's POV:

I woke up a tad bit earlier than I usually do, although not as early as Jyushimatsu. I actually spared myself from being disrupted in my sleep from him.

I sat up from the futon me and my brothers shared, I look at each and every one of them, making sure that no one else is awake. They're all lightly snoring, except for Jyushimatsu obviously, he's already gone. I check the time, 8:45am.

We usually wake up around 9 to 10am, well some of us. I dont know why I woke up earlier, but I did. Deciding to take advantage of this opportunity, I got ready for the day.

Doing my usual morning routine, I decided to wear my green track jacket along with my blue jeans. Right when I was about to go downstairs I heard shuffling in our room, 'Looks like they're up' I thought and assumed my brothers or some of them were awake. I continued down the stairs and into the living room to see Jyushimatsu with his signature smile on his face.

"Ohayō, Choromatsu-niisan!!!" He greeted me.

"Ohayō, Jyushima-" I tried to greet him but he pulled me into a soul-crushing hug.

I couldn't breathe.

Once he let go of me I took a deep breath, "Man... one of these days I swear you'll kill me if you keep doing that!" I laughed out, holding my stomach to try and soothe the pain.

"HAHAHAHA!!! I know!!" He practically yelled.

"W-what?..." I questioned, a look of concern in my eyes, he quickly shook his head 'no' and waved his hands around. "IM JUST KIDDING HAHAHA!!! HUSTLE HUSLE!!! MUSCLE MUSCLE!!!" He chanted and jumped around.

I covered my ears and cringed slightly while smiling.

'Same old Jyushimatsu, If his hugs dont kill me than his voice will' I thought to myself.

My thoughts were canceled once I hear Jyushi speak once more.

"Nē, Choromatsu-niisan! Why are you dressed already? Where are you going?!" He questioned and tilted his head to the side, smile still on his features.

He was right, It wasn't normal to get dressed before breakfast. "Ah, well... Yesterday I found a really sweet g-..." I started but my face went pale.

'CRAP I WAS ABOUT TO TELL HIM ABOUT (Y/N), I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THESE DEMONS, THEY'RE GOING TO BE A PAIN IN THE ASS IF THEY FIND OUT!!!' I yelled internally at myself.

Beads of sweat starting to form on my face, I try my best to think of an excuse to recover for my grave mistake, looking around the room for some inspiration. "What? A really sweet what? Guh-what?? Tell me tell me tell me!!!" He said, jumping around and making more noise. Startled, I blurted out something that started with a 'G' anything but the word 'girl'.

"Guuuhhrrrrrocery store?" I questioned myself "Yea yea... a really sweet g-grocery store, I-i saw it yesterday and It said there was a sale, I-i thought it'd be best to go early?" I questioned once more, hoping he'd fall for my trap.