4~Feelings~

(This is mostly a matsu chapter(meaning its mostly the matsuno bros, gotta give them love too))

(F/P/S): Favourite perfume scent.

3rd PERS.POV:

The two adults had spent alot of time together that they've forgotten about time itself, before deciding it was time to part ways, Choromatsu suggested to walk (Y/N) home in which she gladly accepted without hesitation.

'The more time spent with him, the better!' She thought.

The two only grew closer, sharing more common interests until they reached the girl's home. They walked up to her appartment door and she turned around facing him, smiling.

"Thanks again, Choro. I had alot of fun today!" she beamed. He only nodded and agreed with her statement.

Silence~

Choromatsu looked away, remembering that in the movies, in a scene like this...something... was supposed to happen, thinking of so made him blush. Deciding to break the silence, he spoke up.

"W-well I guess I'll be on m-my way n-" he stopped, shocked.

(Y/N) had hugged him.

Choromatsu's eyes widened and cheeks heated up, completely baffled. After a moment, he hesitantly wrapped his arms around her, returning the hug.

"Thanks." Was all she said, and she let go, looking away. She stood for a second before entering in her appartment.

Choromatsu still standing there, flustered, he imitated the hug she had gave him by wrapping his arms around himself, he sighs.

Completely speechless, he walked off back to his own home.

As for (Y/N), once she closed and locked the door behind her, she immediately sprinted to her couch and belly flopped onto it, groaning in frustration but mostly anger in herself. Asking herself why she had done that, she sat up and hugged one of the pillows on her couch, then screaming into it.

'What is this feeling?' She thought. She knew very well what it was though, yet she didn't want to admit it to herself. One simple word she said out loud, and she concluded it as what it was.

"Love"

Choromatsu's POV:

While walking back home, with my head in the clouds, I thought mostly about (Y/N).

'Why did she hug me... does she...' I thought but shook my head in disagreement with myself. There's no way she could possibly like me... right?

I sigh, "I know I like her... I cant hide it anymore..." I said to myself. My feelings are in fact true yet I have my doubts on her thoughts of me. More thoughts flooding in my head I realize I am now standing infront of my home. Right when I was about to open the door, someone else did for me.

"AH! Choromatsu-niisan! Welcome back!!!" Jyushimatsu exclaimed while slightly jumping on his tippy toes.

"O-oh... hey." I responded, Jyushimatsu stepped aside so I could enter, and i gladly did. Hearing the door close behind me as I take off my shoes I hear Jyushimatsu speak up.