8~Meetings~

IMPORTANT A/N:

So you guys, I have a quick announcement to make and this is very IMPORTANT so listen up!!!

This Chapter may or may not be then end. Yes I DID say that there will be 3 more including this one but now I'm not so sure because...
The next one is supposed to be a FLUFFY/LEMON.

Update!!: I am no longer going to make the lemon, I feel like this book would be just fine without it and I want this to be pure. Sorry to those who wanted a Lemon.

Anyways this is Chapter 8!

***********

3rd pers. POV:

Furious.

Completely, Furious.

The Matsuno brothers, besides Choromatsu of course, were all furious. They all felt betrayed, hurt but mostly angry. Especially Osomatsu, 'How dare he get a girlfriend before me?!?' He thought. Not only was he keeping it a secret, but the fact that he never came home that night made them 10x angrier every second.

Osomatsu was spilling all the tea to his younger brothers, every sentence he finished, they all gasped in disbelief.

"That's not the worst part... THE WORST IS THAT SHE SAID 'Why won't you kiss me like you usually do?' CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT??" He yelled out dramatically. Everyone yelled out comments of disbelief and shock.

"CHOROMATSU-NIISAN WHAT??" Totty yelled out.

"Tch" Ichimatsu spat.

"T-this can't be!!" Karamatsu exclaimed.

"..." Jyushimatsu said nothing, he only thought, with an intense look on his features.

As the night went by, the brothers only complained and complained, soon making up events that never happened, adding salt to the wound. On the other hand, the two lovebirds were the complete opposite.

(Y/N) and Choromatsu had both taken a shower, not together of course (wink)... (Y/N) had offered since their bodies were both gross and sweaty because of the concert.

When Choromatsu was in the shower, (Y/N) had knocked on the door for permission to enter.

"C-come in..." He said, poking his head out from the curtains. She entered with a smile and some clothes and a towel in her hands.

"You're so lucky most of my pajamas are oversized! Here, these are for you." She said and layed them down on the sink counter, "I'm going to put your dirty clothes to wash ok? Well except for your underwear...you'll need those."

Choromatsu laughed, "Thanks, mom". She laughed as well and took his dirty clothes to wash and closed the bathroom door.

Fully clothed, Choromatsu got out of the bathroom, sighed and walked over to the living room and spotted (Y/N) on the couch scrolling through an/a (anime/movie) list to watch on her computer that was connected to the TV. He walked over to her and sat beside her.