Overview

Abigail Rumbia is your typical teenaged girl, right? She is nicknamed Abby by her family and friends. She has lived in the same small town, New Banks, her whole life with her older brother, Brandon. She enjoys doing the typical things that a normal girl her age would do. Nothing really makes her stand out from the other girls at New Banks Junior High.

Brandon Rumbia works as a dentist and owns his own private practice, Smiling Family Dentistry. Becoming a dentist had been his life-long dream since he was a young child. He loves working with his patients, especially when he could help take pain away or make their smile brighter. Brandon also has the worlds best receptionist/assistant named Ricky.

For the most part, Brandon and Abby work well as a team, not like they have much of a choice. Their parents died four years earlier. After their deaths shattered everything the two had known about life and family, they began picking up the pieces and rebuilding their lives together.

But what happens when Brandon is the one thing that Abby fears the most? When Brandon thinks he knows what's best for Abby, but she has different plans, things begin to get interesting. Abby will find a new friend in a local police officer named Matt Harris. Brandon will also have to fight the battle to expand his dental clinic and hire a new dentist, Jordan Gates. However, in the end, Brandon will have to go back the basics of dental school to earn his sister's trust. Abby is going to have to learn to let go of her biggest fear and take a blind leap of faith in order to trust her brother.