Your ok!

Here's another chapter! Hope you enjoy!!! And I'm actually editing a few chapters since I'm now older and can actually spell.....(not well but better then before!)

Enough about me and my stupidity let's get on with the story!

ALAMAS POV'

I COMPLETELY FORGOT! THERE GONNA KILL ME!
Now that I think about it....this is kind of like when I was younger and I went too the demonic party thing and kissed.....Mj!!!!!!! Ugh o hate that memory....or do I?

UGH, screw him and his entire dam kingdom!

Aurora and Ophelia are still with the gypsy it's been about a week and I'm a little worried, the gypsy said if she couldn't heal them than she'd send them to the alyra kingdom.
They have the best healing ward in all of melennia!

But back to my problem.....what am I going to wear! Do I go in my guardian gear, do I dress fancy, do I go casual, should I go in my red, white, purple or blue honarary guardian blazer!

I'll just go in my highest class guardian gear! My white blazer!

Perfect.....

I put on my uniform,
It's a beautiful laced white blazer with golden details and I'm wearing a kilt with my swords and fanciest weapons aboard.
I decided to go slightly fancy so I wore heels! Nice black ribboned, 3 inch heels! I'm already 6.8 this just makes me over 7!
My hair has grown out a bit from last time I cut it so I left it out.

I'm ready for tonight!

~~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm entering the great big doors into the party! I have a bag with all of my superficial equipment and papers in case there was a preparation of information needed!
I'm so prepared.....

Or not???

"SURPIRSE!!!!!!!!!!!!"
I hear the thousands of people scream, friends, allies, fellow guardians and people I know! And my family?!!!!! What!!!!

People start crowding me and saying congratulations, it's Your big day!, you must be so happy!

"Uh what's going on???" The room goes quiet until Mj walks threw he crowd up too me and grabs my hands!!! That son of a bi

"Happy 21st Al" he says giving me a hug....maybe he's not really really bad after all......NO SNAP IT HEAD YOUR SO STUBSULAR
"Thanks Mj" I say breaking out of the hug. He hands me a dress
"Go put this on" he says gesturing me upstairs
"You already know the way up too the bathrooms so just go" he says pointing up.

I take the dress and run up the stairs. Dam Mj, we'll atleast he remembered?

I make it too the bathrooms and put the dress on.

(Something like this)

"Woah this is a pretty nice dress!" I
whisper shout to myself or to MJ?!

"Looks even better on you"
I swiftly jolt around and see the literal devil

"Mj Your such a perv!" I say punching him

"Hey hey hey, my house? I can walk where I like!"

"Well better keep walking buckaroo!"

"Ah ha ha, only if you'll walk out with me?"
He raises an eyebrow.

I roll my eyes push past him and walk out.
"Knumbskull" I whisper under my breathe

He jogs to catch up with me and Holds my hands. I look up and realise he's wearing a tux?!
"Woahhh you dressed up?!"

"Duh not sure if you forgot but I'm 23"
He says scoffing

"Just makes it even more embarrassing when I kick your ass!"

"Har har very funny"

"I know it's hilarious!" I'm definetly evil but not as evil as him

Mj's POV

I tell Alama to go put on this dress because I assumed she'd show up in some stupid get-up

AND WHY ON EARTH IS SHE WEARING THAT HIGH OF HEELS!!!!!! She's dam taller then me.....

Once she's up the stairs I slip away from the party up to the bathroom

Don't worry I'm gonna wait! Not that much of a perv buuuuut don't see why I can't see her after she's dressed.

And dam does she look finnnneeee

—————————-back to present time—

We keep walking out and down the stairs back to the party.

I give the Piano man the signal and he starts playing slow music

"Alama May I have this dance" I bow and she gives me a death glare

"I'm good" she starts walking away!!! The hell!!!! That's kind of rude!

So I swiftly grab her, spin her around, and bring her into a dip!

"Too bad for you" I say smirking

"Devil"

"Thanks"

We keep dancing for a good while until we go to the dining table.

This may be a birthday party but.....maybe a secret date!

So me and Alama were at a private dining table while the guests sat at a different one

This is going to be eventful

THATS THE END! Not of the book but of the night!

Hope you enjoyed

Word count
Something round 800 I'm lazy how bout you count

Have a nice day or//night!