My Mistake

Alama's POV

Today I decided to go to the local village on the outskirts of our forest. I used the potion this morning and it worked quite well, all my demon appearances have vanished. I don't particularly like coming to the village, I feel like such an idiot I'm taller then most of the houses my hair is dead purple and I look like a killer. People just keep staring at me and whispering. They should be glad I don't give them a snap kick to the head. I'm not even sure why I'm here it's just someone said they might be here and I'm counting on there word. I see him I can I'm not sure if I should be angry or happy I do miss him but what if he's stayed the same or maybe he's good I hope. So I walk over to him and tap his shoulder "hello? You asked me here"he swings around and it's not Mj it looks a bit like him but it's not "excuse me? I never recall asking you here" it's so weird tho he's as tall as Mj and Mj is as tall as me even a little taller "oh sorry my mistake" I say sadly " hey why are you so tall??"
" well I'm not sure I just am but why are you so tall???" He asks while looking me straight in the eyes with a smirk "well for starts I'm a demon goddess of light but I think I get my hight from my goddess side.  He stares at me for a long time and then shakes his head and bows " woah hey you don't have to do that, sorry I shouldn't of said that it was insensitive I apologise dearly" I scratch my head and looks away
He gets up and says "well that's funny  why would a goddess apologise to a half demon" " and you said you didn't know why you were tall" he chuckles to himself " sorry another quick question why would a goddess be here??" I give him a blank look "well" I point to the forest "im a guardian, and I came here looking for something i gue-" my vision goes back and I see a suspicious figure moving into the forest-west wing " *starts breathing heavily* just as I realise someone's holding on a slant, waving in there hand in my face " are you okay?" He says as I slowly open my eyes up again and regain balance " I'm fine just, I have to go ..... now bye!" As I run away into the depths of the forst the stranger whispers under his breathe saying " who was that woman"then runs after me.

I run to the west boarder and spot a man trying to take some of the sacred flowers from the flora near the wyverns gorge. It surprised me, I didn't think that anyone outside of the forests would know this and he didn't even look like one of the forests people. I hide behind a tree right behind him and then the boy I met at the markets. He whispers " why are we hiding behind a tree and who is that?" I spin around quickly to be nose to nose with the boy. I quickly cover his mouth and signal him to shut up. I then signal to him to wait, I swiftly run and tackle the man to the ground " Hey what the he- AHHHHHH

I lift him up and put him in a arm hold. " who are you!" I shout in he strangers ear " ANSWER ME!" I shout louder. They flip me off them into the snow, I swiftly trapeze up and round house kick him in the nose. He falls in agony holding his nose " the question still stands, WHO ARE YOU" I say while lifting up there hood and grabbing there hair. She turns around revealing her face, she looks like the blonde version of me?
I hit the person over the head and knock them cold out

" WHY DID YOU JUST DO THAT" the boy shouts " BECAUSE HE IS STEALING" I shout back in his face " ITS A FOREST!" he shouts back, I wait a second and don't reply. I look at him with a fire in my eye and bark back " this is my forest! I am the protector and he is stealing a sacred flower ! It is dangerous for an outsider in here they would die!" With every point I make I shove him " so yes I can do that" he looks at me like I'm a ghost and replies " okay that's a good reason, and I'm not an outsider my name is Alexander ; Alexander Spearious "

I look at him with curious but surprised eyes "are you Marco's son?!"

Hey guys that's all for today I haven't updated in a while but this story is more for me and I just forgot and I'm dealing with the stress of back to school /Have a nice day! or night! //