Chapter 4

~~~~~~1 month later~~~~~~

I was now 5 months pregnant and was getting ready to find the sex of my baby I really dint care which I was having actually I just wanted for so bad for Chresanto to stop denying my baby!..I took a shower and did my hygrome thing I then put on clothes

(Outfit): black jeans,black maternity cupcake mafia shirt,black and red jordans,and red bandana

I then pulled up to the doctor with my sister Deyjah,and my mom we got out an waited in the waiting room for the doctor "Zonnique pullins"...She called out I stood up "Me"...I said walking towards her

After they examined me they told me it was a boy I got the results and all that even though Chresanto dint believe that this baby was his child I took a picture and texted it to him he replied okay why you sending this to me!??i just rolled my eyes and sighed heavily I mean how else am I supposed to tell my momma my baby daddy denying the baby that I'm carrying!I walked out and showed the results to my mom and Deyjah they smiled "I wanted a niece!"...Deyjah said pouting and folding her arms playfully I just laughed "to bad Deyj "..I said texting my father the results of my baby I was happy but said and then stressed at the same time this stuff just isn't easy as the way they make it look on movies and tv I drove us home in silence as I got hungry and we decided to eat chipotle we grubbed we'll I gong know about them but I SHOLE did!!when we arrived home I laid in the bed and and cried al night I was so hurt,and stressed I'm so ready to have this baby so Chresanto can stop denying him I was thinking about naming him a jr but I'm afraid if I name him after him he gone be just like him!!.