Chapter 5

~~~~~~4 months later~~~~~~

I woke up wet like water,my stomach was hurting,and I could barely move today was the day that I was expected to have this baby !..I started to cry due to the pain. "Mami!!!"...I screamed as she came running in my room with my dad they look like that were ready I began to cry louder I was in so much freaking pain they picked me up and carried me to the car where they drove to the hospital!!..I was getting blood all over the seats but I couldn't help if "DRIVE FASTER HES COMING!!!"...I said rubbing my stomach and breathing deeply and fast in about another minute we were there and I had my baby!

~~~~~~After birth~~~~~~
I decided to name him August King!..I mean yea it's a weird name but I like it and so did my mom I was hooked up to tons of IVs but it don't phase me at all

~~~~~~A week later~~~~~~
I was getting released home from the hospital I was riding in the back with my baby when I awoke I took a picture with him with his pacifier,and blanket,I sent the picture to Chresanto and he replied oh he cute I replied he's yours but he dint reply I laid my baby down in his crib and decided to call Chresanto!..I was determined to call him and settle this August is here now!..So DNA test are about to be taken and I wanna see him try and deny him now!!