Chapter 30

I still stood over the counters,watching the blood slowly drip.I let more tears roll down my cheeks.I quickly wiped them.I decided to call Chresanto and see if I could get joint custody of August.

~~~~~~Phone Convo~~~~~~
Me:Hey
Him:Wassup Niq
Me:How's August!?
Him:Oh he straight
Me:I wanna see him
Him:Cool,Where you at
Me:..................Panama Florida
Him:BRUH you 9 hrs away.And some.
Me:I know,I'm staying down here.
Him:So how you wanna see August!?
Me:Joint Custody
Him:............Ion know Niq
Me:WHY!?.He is my baby too,I carried and pushed him out.
Him:You got too many niggas running in and out.
Me:What you mean!?..
Him:Yo mama tell me Niq.
Me:Me and my momma ain't even on the same page.What she tell you!?.
Him:I gotta go.

~~~~~~Phone Convo Ends~~~~~~
I threw my phone at the wall.I felt a sudden pain in my chest.Tears streamed down my face as I felt my head getting heated.I grabbed my car keys off the table and walked out to my car.I dint care that I was bare footed and half naked.I drove to the gas station.And got me two packs of Redds alcohol.I looked at the men as they looked at me with lust.I flashed them the bird as I walked out if the store.And back into my car.I pulled off hard and fast,leaving tire marks,and the smell of rubber behind.I let my sub roof down.And I just drove it dint matter where.I might even go chill at the beach and have a three some with a girl and a boy.And I'm straight.This life here just got my mind going raggad!.