Chapter 22

I took a bath and got dress.

(Outfit):Grey tights,Black crop top,wolf grey jordans,gold heart necklace,black body purse,and grey and silver eyeshadow.

Niqs (POV)

I wanna match with my baby today!...But I really don't wanna see my mother I'm kinda down about the situation that happened earlier earlier in the morning.But life moves on

I gave August a bath,and rubbed him in Johnson's baby lotion.I then put him on black baby basketball shorts,a light grey baby tee,a white shirt clip on pacifier,and baby wolf grey jordans.I was then ready to make him some food!...So I headed downstairs and saw my mom taking her time sipping on alcohol.I rolled my eyes as I barged right into the kitchen."Ma forget what happened yesterday Ian saying it's cool but you needa stop drinking!."...She looked at me glossy eyes and then chuckled."Baby you been lost respect for me don't act like you still have it"...I furrowed my eyebrows."Momma my baby is 4 months old,and he's been here!...And when I told you,you weren't even surprised!..So don't switch roles with me Tiny!"...And with that I grabbed the items I was gonna use to make August food,his diaper bag,and my car keys and headed out to the car.I sat in the driers seat as I mad baby similac almond flavored milk.I shook it up and fed him.I took pictures of me and him together and posted them on Instagram as people already started commenting and liking the picture.I then buckled August in his car seat.I got my self situated and pulled off in my car.

Niqs(POV)

I'm still upset with Chresanto.Lately I've been thinking about child support!.Itll benefit me and August together.I mean how can you have another female watching your son while your getting nasty with another female!..???..Somebody explain that me!!..Yep I'm furious I'm putting him on child support TODAY!!.

I pulled my white range rover up into the courthouse parking lot.As I headed in,I requested for child services,signed a couple papers,and had Chresantos butt on child support!.I smiled wondering the expression he would have.I grabbed August as I headed out to the car.I drove off to New china buffet.I was just gonna spend some quality time with my lil August.

After I ate and fed him his bottle I was ready to go.I then decided to drop August off at home with dad and my momma.Yea I know she's been getting drunk but she'll never hurt August!..