Chapter 33

I woke up still wrapped in 2C's arm.I looked hearing noises.It was just him texting on his phone.I looked at him feeling my groggy eyes"Morning ma"..He said and kissed me on my cheek.I just nodded not in the mood to smile."You hungry!?"..He asked putting his phone down.I shook my head staring at the floor."I still a cook for you though"..I said getting up.I felt him tugging on my waist.I looked down at him."I wanna take you out"...He said smiling showing his dimples.I snatched away slightly of his grip and looked in the mirror."Not like this!"..I said running hot water for my eyes and grabbing a rag.He stood up behind me."C'mon Ma!".He said looking at me through my eyes.I nodded and turned around."Get out I gotta get ready".I said still staring at me.He chuckled causing me to laugh and walk out the door.I smiled silently to myself.I did my hygiene stuff.And dried off with the towel.I then lotioned my body.I snuck into my room and picked out clothes.I put on a white "too many bakers not enough cake".Sweatshirt,black sweat pants that fitted me.Black sequince ugg Australia boots,and some accessories to bring it out.I looked cute but casual.I brushed my hair,oiled it,and put leave in condition in it.And then I put it in a full looking high ponytail,that stopped in the center of my back.I then put on some small diamond hoops,spritzed myself in pink sugar perfume.And headed out."You ready Ma!?"..2c said looking at my outfit smiling."Yea".