Chapter 18

"Zonnique you ain't the got the right to talk to yo momma like that!."..My dad said sounding angry I laughed and threw my head back "But you do!??"...I asked looking him up and down with full attitude.."Zonnique"..Deyjah said slowly and mourne fully...I snapped my eyes at her and gave a her a chick in the streets glare "Oh SHUTUP Deyjah"..I said like I was about to jump across this table and kill her."Zonnique-"...My momma started "Oh and most definitely SHUTUP freak of all!!"...I said turning my head in her direction."Zonnique what has gotten into you!??"...My other grandmas asked.I sighed heavily "Nothing"...I mean I wasn't going to be disrespectful to her."She a fast tail lil girl!"...My momma had one last time to sit up here and take shots at me I mean I'm already having a bad day.And so far my baby the only one that ain't me mad.I just rolled my eyes "Roll em again lil girl"..."I will"...I said looking straight and turning my head towards her and rolled my eyes."Tip you better get yo baby"...My mom said standing up and pointing at me.I then handed my baby to Deyjah as me and my mom stood up in each other's faces mugging each other off "You better think what's best for you and yo baby!"..."And you better think what best for you and them messed up lip injections...Because 9times outta 10...They won't be there dealing with me"..My mom then raised her hand and slapped me.A tear rolled out my eyes I've never been hit by my mom in this kind of fashion "Yea you a woman Nie!..Right"..And that was it!..I went rage mode!