Chapter 17

I arrived home as I carried August inside his car seat on my arm and hip.I entered the house to see everyone sitting at the table including my grandmas and my aunt Shekinah.I closed the door,locked it,and then turned my attention towards them as they Kept their eyes plastered on me.I made a weird face

"What!!.."...I asked shouting a little

My grandma sighed "Sit down Zonnique Jailee Pullins"...I knew I was in for something because when it's something I did wrong she always calls my full name out.I sat and took August out his car seat and held him.I stared my attention right at my grandma.

"Were really hurt you had a baby!!"...She finally said.I rolled my eyes and begin making August a bottle to take my attention off if them.

"See you think you grown,that's the problem Jailee!!.But you ain't.You ain't nothing but a lil teenager that think she grown because she done had sex and done had baby!!."...When my momma said that I shook Augusts bottle and put it in his mouth.

"We'll you gotta know cause you were the same,but the difference is everyone had you,you got like 5 kids and majority of em ain't his!"..I said with a lot of attitude and nodded my head towards my dad.Everyone just looked at me like I done committed to murder.But y'all chest sizing me and expect me not to get on y'all Nuhuh it's Finna be a ghetto family reunion cause I'm spilling up everything!.