Chapter 21

I had fun at Bahjas house.But I was now heading home to the devil.I entered the house.And dint pay attention to anything or anyone I just shot upstairs.And laid August down as I fell asleep.

~~~~~~Morning~~~~~~

I woke up to a crying August.I got up and made him a bottle of similac milk,and added baby cereal.I shook the bottle and fed him.When he was done I gave him warm bath,I then lotioned him in Johnson baby lavender night time lotion.I then put him on a diaper.And blue baby shorts,white baby tee,and white socks,And then I brushed his thick nappy curled hair.It was growing just like his dad's hair.I smiled and then frowned at the thought of him.I guess August noticed me staring at him.And he smiled a little showing his gums."Momma Love her little baby August!!"...I said making baby voices and leaned in to kiss him on the nose.I then wrapped him up in his blanket.And headed downstairs I was hungry.I headed down the long stairs and into the kitchen.I flicked the light on and saw my mom knocked out with a bottle of Hennessy with nothing but a swallow left in front of her.I sighed heavily knowing I was the cause of this."Ma"..I said with my eyes fixated on her.She dint budge.I walked over to her and shook her."Get up ma!"..I shouted a little.After she dint budge I headed down the stairs to their room and told my dad the situation he got up and headed to the kitchen.I dint want to witness the scene.I headed up the stairs and flopped in the bed as I cried a little.

~~~~~~Tip's POV~~~~~~

I know Niq Niq don't want to see her mother like that.I guess that's why she headed upstairs!..They gone talk when her mother hang over done with.