Chapter 9

3 years later...

Tina's P.O.V.

Dad and papa had me and Len go to a different school. When people learned why I moved to their school, they were sad and some of them hugged me. They even hugged Len, to which he was confused as to what he was getting hugged. The first one who hugged he was girl with brown hair in pigtails, blue eyes, and glasses. Her name was Amy. Me and her became very good friends. I didn't tell anyone that I like girls. I didn't want the same thing to happen. So, I stayed quiet about it.

But after school I go straight home, do my homework, and draw something. Like a comic, a character from a anime I'm watching, or an original character and try to put them into a story. I didn't join any clubs even though people say I should join the art club because of my drawing skills. But being around people makes me feel how different I am from everybody else.

I even started to date a guy, maybe to try and to force myself to feel the other way. His name is Jack. He was the one that confused to me. And it reminded me of when confused to Chole. So, I accepted his feelings because I didn't want him to feel the pain that I did. He is kind, caring, and thoughtful. But he doesn't deserve me. Me needs more then me. I'm not perfect. I don't even feel the same way about him.

"Hey, sweet heart?" He said during lunch period one time.

"Yes?"

"Do you really love me?"

"Why do you ask?"

"Because you look at me a little cold sometimes."

"I do love you."

"Really? That's good." He said as he hugged me. I need to brake up with him in the near future. I'm getting tired of putting myself through this. And the longer I stay with him the more heart broken he'll be when I leave him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words: 341
Hope you enjoyed.
Until next time!