Troubles Brewing

*EDITED*

.

.

December 28-30, 2018

When we were done at the mall we walked around Seoul until we decided to go to the movies. We went to go see Slender Man, much to Hoseok's protest. During the movie I kept laughing at how Hoseok would scream and the people would shush him. He even threw his popcorn at the screen and ran out halfway through.

The movie finally came to an end but one thing to point out is that I kept feeling someone watching me. I shook the feeling off claiming it was nothing. I'll just ask the others when we get out.

"Hey guys, in the movie theater, did any of you feel like you were being watched?" I asked.

"No, Tae. Why do you think ol' slender man is gonna get you?" Jimin teased laughing.

"No, I'm serious I was feeling this way since before the movie I tried rubbing it off but I just kept getting the feeling of being watched. Besides the movie wasn't even scary."

"Tae your probably being paranoid," Jin stated.

"Yea you're probably right I guess," I whispered still not convinced. I couldn't shake the feeling something was going to happen.

Something big...

.....

Today is my birthday. I was a little anxious because that feeling of being watched didn't go away. The feeling grew and was affecting me greatly. But besides that, my friends said they were planning a party for me. It was supposed to be a surprise but somebody (Hoseok) had to ruin it so it's just a party. I was gonna show them my secret spot in the woods but didn't get a chance to propose that idea because they already started party planning.

They told me to wear something nice so I decided on a brownish sweater, a white short sleeve to go under, and black ripped jeans. For shoes, I simply put on my white vans.

After I got dressed I grabbed a grey beanie and left my house. I went to Jimin's considering that's where the party was at. Why not my house so I wouldn't have to move my lazy self. It was 9:30 right now, 10 mins later I was at Jimin's place.

I see they went all out with the decorations and there were already people there parting their life away. I'm pretty sure half of them didn't know who I was but heard there was a party and came. I walked up the steps and along the pathway making sure not to bump into any drunken people. I opened the door to find more people inside. Just as I was about to walk to find Jimin I get pulled onto a wooden table. Next to me was the man in question and he was surprisingly sober.

"EVERYBODY QUITE!!!," he yelled the music lowers until it's off and everyone turns to Jimin, "This is Taehyung the birthday boy, everybody say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" people start shouting a happy birthday. Jimin then says a few other things then says to turn the music back on.

The rest of the time was spent dancing ourselves dizzy. We were having fun but I wasn't drunk because I don't drink so my cup was filled with water. Jimin was a little tipsy but also wasn't drunk. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Jungkook eyeing me while talking to Namjoon, Hoseok, and Jin. All of a sudden though, I had to use the bathroom so I excused myself from Jimin who went to talk to Yoongi at the mini bar in the kitchen.

I went upstairs to the bathroom after checking the downstairs ones. I did my business and came out the feeling of being watched immediately came back. But before I could run I was pushed against the wall. A piece of cloth was slammed onto my nose and mouth. I knew it meant that it had chloroform on it so I tried not to breathe it in. I was going crazy, my arms were flailing hitting over a few things in the process, eventually, my instincts kicked in and I had to breathe which led to me ultimately losing consciousness.