Truth continued

*EDITED*

.

.

December 31, 2017

"Tae bear, I have something important to tell you." SeoJoon said, his eyes shining with guilt and sadness.

I couldn't even begin to comprehend what my brother was about to say next.

"Tae, when you were two, remember when I told you mama and papa were killed by robbers." I nodded. "Well, they weren't they were killed by rogue werewolves, werewolves that are either kicked out of their pack or left. They died trying to protect you and so did many of the people in our village. You're something special Tae. Not only are you a male omega, but you are the moon child and son of the eldest vampire. Normally, alpha women can't get pregnant, but mom did, so you'd see why you're so special. You are one of the strongest of the werewolves."

"I understand what a pack is. It's a group of wolves. But what is a moonchild?" I asked, still in shock.

"Moonchild is a rare being that only shows up once every 500 years. Said child is pure and is called on by the moon and given powers. The child is therefore said to be the moon's child."

I stood there frozen, feet glued to the ground. Words couldn't describe how scared I was, not only about what I just learned but because of what I am and what happened to my parents because of me. But then I thought about something.

"SeoJoon, so are you half-vampire too?"

"No, Taehyung, we are only half brothers," he paused, then continued, tears brimmed in his glossy hazel eyes. "There was a time when I hated you for getting mom killed, I hated you with a passion, b-but then I realized that you were just a baby and didn't have any control over who you were and I regretted ever having any ill feelings towards you. When you were younger I made you feel unwanted and I'm sorry about that." By this time we both were in tears.

"It's okay SeoJoonie Hyung I made mama and papa die it's my fault. It's my fault so you had every right to hate me."

I know I shouldn't have run but I did. I ran as fast as my legs could take me which ultimately ended up at a park where kids playing.

I don't wanna seem like a creep but I can't help but watch kids playing with their parents and how happy they look. I feel a tear trickle down my cheek one after the other and soon I'm curled into and ball crying my eyes out.

"Taehyung are you okay?" I turned to see Jungkook looking at me worriedly.

~Jungkook pov~

"Yeah, I'm totally fine, you know I just found out for the past 15 years lies were being fed to me on a silver platter. Not only am I a werewolf but a male omega, whatever the hell that means, and the son of the moon or something plus my parents died because of me. Oh but don't let this downer mood fool you Jeon Jungkook. Cause I'm fine."

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked that stupid question. You are not fine."