Welcome to my Masquerade

*EDITED*

.

.

December 30, 2018

~Unknown POV~

I crept out the first-floor window on the far side of the house where nobody was. I then go to the side of the house where I parked my car, throwing the unconscious omega in the back and hopped into the front seat. I made sure to lock the doors in case the omega wakes up.

It took 30 minutes to get to the boss' mansion.

I take him down to the basement into his assigned cell. It was depressing in here. All anyone would see were the crumbling walls that were nothing more than ghostly silhouettes of its previous inhabitants. Hear, as the wind whistles through the bars on the small window of the cell, bringing with it the smell of rot and decay; of people who once lived there. Feel. As liquid leaks through the gap in the corner of the ceiling. Above it is where prisoners would go to get tortured. The cold air and dried crimson stains on the floor gave the place an eerie vibe.

I place the omega into that lonely cell then make my way upstairs to inform the boss, who calls himself Min-gi, of the omegas arrival. He then told me, While waiting for the clock to strike 12 have fun with him but don't mate with him. So some of the boss' men go into the cell he is taken to and do stuff to him.

~Jungkooks pov~

I saw Taehyung go into the bathroom 10 minutes ago but didn't come out. I knocked on the door getting no answer then knocked again. Again, no answer. I began getting worried so I shoved open the door to find no one there. I start looking for him checking every room in the house with no luck. I then rallied all of my friends together and ask them have they seen Taehyung.

"Guys, did you see Tae anywhere?" I asked, hopeful.

"He said he was going to the bathroom, hasn't he come back?" Jimin asked.

"I checked the whole house did you see him leave?" no's go around but then I remember the hall upstairs.

"Follow me, I have to show you something." I turned and went upstairs the other five in pursuit. I lead them to the hall that looked like a tornado hit it from the broken vases and photo's to the hole in the wall.

"Tae's smell is here; an unknown wolf, too. Then there is this smell of some kind of gas it almost smells like-" I started but was interrupted by the guys.

"Chloroform," we say in unison. Jimin then rushes downstairs yelling parties over before coming back upstairs after everyone cleared out. We then leave the house walking around, catching Taehyung's scent along with the unknown person. The scent was faint so they shifter to their wolf forms, hoping to get a better trail. By Goddess' grace they were able to track it through the woods towards a wooden mansion with trees scattered here and there.

We stood behind a large tree; close but not close enough for people to know we are there.

"Okay, what should we do?" we all looked at Namjoon, considering his high IQ. He sighs rolling his eyes before thinking for a little then says,

"Okay, so here's the plan...."

........

Like last chapter I wrote this on RM's B-day so I'm keeping this section here.

Happy birthday RM!!!!