Before it's too Late

*EDITED*

.

.

December 30-31, 2018

As the six were developing their plan outside. Inside was a whole different story.

~Unknowns pov~

When we are done mauling the omega, the boss calls us into his office.

"Yes, boss?" I ask him avoiding eye contact.

"I need you guys to get the room ready for the mating ceremony."

"Okay boss. By the way, you said you were gonna explain the whole mating ceremony thing to us and why your status has anything to do with it." he eyes me a little, then says,

"Okay, sit we don't have much time." I sit and then he starts explaining.

"So as you may know the mating process is where you get intimate with your mate and then give the other the bite. I'm a true blood alpha which means I'm stronger than a regular alpha and can easily overthrow them. True Bloods are rare but not as rare as an omega so when they mate and have an offspring that offspring will be the strongest being to ever walk the earth. But Taehyung is rarer than rare because he is a half-werewolf and half-vampire so not only will the offspring be the most powerful being alive but the power that's been kept buried in Taehyung would be unleashed. But the only downside to that is having to wait. By waiting I mean the power in Taehyung will only come out when he's at his weakest point. Childbirth is exhausting or so I've heard so that will be his weakest point that will be the time his powers activate. I plan on absorbing the omegas and the offspring's power and becoming the most powerful hybrid to ever walk the Earth. Of course, the two will die but, sacrifices become victory in the end. There, get it now."

I stared in awe at my boss not knowing what to say. "Okay, then I'll go, set up the room." I choked out. I left marveling at what he said. They don't call him boss for nothing. I go and set up the room making sure to set it up nicely as he said. When I'm done he told me to go get the omega and bring him there and tie him up so he won't get loose. I do just that but I don't think he will be able to move anyway with all the damage already done to him.

He had a cut just under his eyebrow, a bloody nose with bruises decorating his petit body, his hair was disheveled sticking up in certain places, his eyes were puffy and red, which I assumed was from crying. If I had sentiments I would feel bad but too bad I don't.

I had to clean him up because of the blood but that seemed to be drying up making it harder for me to clean. The omega would hiss in pain every once in a while but it didn't make me go easy, I just wanted to get the job done so I could leave. Too bad boss is claiming him because I'm not gonna lie this omega was sexy.

From his messy strawberry colored hair that was soft to the touch to his angelic features, tan skin, small waist paired with hips some girl dream of having, and finally his soft tan thighs. The boss was truly lucky getting such a beauty.

Just as I finished up the boss comes in with an annoyed face. "Looks like the omegas friends came to play. You go handle that while I start the ceremony."

I nodded and walked out to be met with mayhem.