Three

A/N; Olivia Lawson and any kiddies she has belongs to _X_Sammii_X_

***

Madison groaned to herself as she woke up. She felt terrible and felt like crap. She walked into the bathroom and switched on the shower and frowned as she realised that she was late. She ran a hand through her hair as she grabbed the pregnancy test from the side. Madison knew that she could be pregnant and knew it was toms baby and she felt sick to her stomach. She didn't know what she was going to do, especially when he was with Davina. She and tom were just sex and nothing more. Madison took the test and placed it on the side. She grabbed her phone and looked to her phone and smiled as she saw a text from her little sister;

Olivia; can I stay with you, mum and my dad and being idiots? Xx

Madison; I wish that you could x

Madison sighed as she looked down at the test and frowned as she saw it was positive. She ran a hand through her hair and sighed. She didn't know what she was going to do and she didn't know how to tell tom, she knew her mum would have questions over her baby daddy and Madison had no idea how to tell Rachel that she was pregnant.

***

Madison got to work and spotted tom. She looked to him and sighed as she walked off to her classroom and sat down. She dumped her bag down and ran her hands through her hair frustrated "what's up with you?" Olivia asked as she stood in the doorway to the classroom. Madison looked up at her sister and smiled "nothing" Madison said as Olivia rolled her eyes "you use to lie to mum better than that" Olivia said as Madison smiled "shut the door and come in" Madison said as Olivia nodded "you can't tell anyone, I'm pregnant" Madison said as Olivia looked to her shocked "I didn't know you were seeing anyone" "it's complicated and don't tell mum, you know what's she like and try and not be home by 3am you know what your dad is like" Madison said as Olivia looked to her and nodded.

Madison stood and walked out of the classroom and down the hall and sighed as she saw tom. She walked into his classroom and closed the door. She looked to him and smiled "I need to talk to you" she said as he looked to her and smirked "oh yeah?" He asked smirking as she looked to him and sighed as she rolled her eyes "I'm pregnant" she said as the colour drained from his face "your what?" He asked as she smiled "you heard and yes it's yours" she said as she ran a hand through her hair as to stood up and walked over to her and hugged her "it's going to be okay, I promise you I'll support you through this" he said as she looked to him and smiled.

***

Later that day, Madison sat in her classroom as Rachel walked in "will you talk to your sister?" She said as Madison looked up "hmm" she said as Rachel frowned and looked to her "are you okay?" She asked as Madison sighed as she sat back in her chair and looked to Rachel who stood in front of the desk. Rachel was concerned over Madison "what's going on?" Rachel asked as Madison looked to her with tears in her eyes "I'm pregnant" Madison said. She knew she didn't want Rachel l to know yet but she needed her mums support. Rachel waked over to Madison and hugged her "it's going to be okay" Rachel said as Madison looked to her and smiled.