One

Madison smirked to herself as she felt herself being pushed against the door as Tom kissed her neck. She moaned as she attempted to open her flat door and pull him with her. She walked into the flat backwards as she pulled tom with her as she kissed him passionately. He ran his hands down her body as he unzipped her dress and pulled it off of her. She smirked to herself and kicked her heels off of her as she unbuttoned his shirt. He pushed her onto the bed as she set up on her elbows and looked to her and smirked as he stripped out of his jeans and boxers. He placed his hands on her thighs and pulled off her Lace underwear and smirked as he climbed on top of her and pushed into her causing her to moan as he started to move in and out of her causing her to moan as he kissed her.

She kissed him back passionately as dug her nails into his back as Madison rolled her eyes into the back of her head as she felt herself reach her high. Tom rolled over to the side of the bed and pulled Madison to him and kissed her head. She looked to him and smiled as their bodies tangled up in the sheets “are you staying. Or are you going back to Davina?” she asked as he looked to her and smiled “I’ll stay with you.. until you fall asleep" Tom said as Madison looked to him and smiled as he leant in and kissed her forehead.

***

Madison woke up the next morning and sighed as she saw the empty spot next to her. She sat up and looked to the coffee that Tom had left her. She felt it was relatively warm meaning that he hadn’t left with her that long ago and smiled to herself. Madison stood from the bed and started to get dressed for work. She sipped on her coffee and smiled as she looked to the bruises on her hips and smirked to herself as she remembered the night before. Madison and Tom were only friends and often had sex. It happened a lot when they were drunk. Madison knew it was wrong and that he was with Davina but she could t help herself especially when they were both drunk.

Madison got to work and stood in the staffroom. She sorted Rachel who walked over to her “Madison. I haven’t seen you in a while where have you been?” Rachel asked as Madison looked to her and rolled her eyes “I work here everyday. You know that. Look I get your the head but I am still your daughter and you ignore me enough and have done since I was little. I’m use to it. Now if you don’t mind me I’m going to do my job" Madison snapped as she walked off to the staffroom where she saw Tom who was with Davina. He smiled as he saw her and walked over to her “so I had fun last night" Tom said “as always" she smirked as he looked to her and smirked “so tonight? I’ll see you at the pub?” he asked as she looked to him and smirked “I’ll see you there" she smirked. Little did they know what was coming to them.