Two

Madison groaned to herself as she heard the sound of buzzing. She groaned and saw it was three in the morning and rolled over as she saw that Tom lay asleep next her. He knocked off the phone and looked to her as she rubbed her eyes and curled into him “Davina?” she asked as he looked to her and smiled “yeah" he said as she sighed to herself and looked to him and smiled “what are you going to tell her, when you eventually crawl home or get into work?” she asked as he sighed and looked to her “ilk just say I was with you" Tom said as Madison looked to him and raised an eyebrow at him “not like that, I say I got too drunk and crashed out, you have nothing to worry about. Davina doesn't know what a going on between us and she won’t know what is going on. It’s sex and no feelings that’s all. I love you mads, but I love you as my best friends and that’s that” Tom said as Madison looked to him and smiled as she placed a hand on his cheek and leant in and kissed her.

“besides Davina and I aren’t exactly getting on" he said as he looked to her and smiled as he leant in and kissed her as he rolled her over and pressed her into the mattress. She wrapped her arms around his neck and wrapped her legs around his waist pulling him to her. He kissed her neck causing her to moan. He pulled her close and pushed into her causing her to moan as he started to move in and out of her as she dug her nails into his back and started to moan.

***

Madison got work and sighed to herself as she walked through the hallway. She frowned to herself as she saw Rachel. Madison walked over to her and frowned “what’s up?” she asked as Rachel looked to her and smiled. Madison could see that there was something up with Rachel “I’m fine Madison, I promise" Rachel said as Madison looked to her and rolled her eyes. She could see hat there was in fact something going on and was annoyed over the fact that she was hiding something from her “whatever" Madison snapped as she walked down the hall. She walked past Tom who looked to her and frowned. He could tell that Madison was upset, he knew her. She was his best turned and he knew when there was something bothering her.

Tom followed Madison to her classroom and looked to her and smiled “are you okay?” he asked as she shock her head. He walked over to her and hugged her as she wrapped her arms around him and buried her head into his shoulder as he ran a hand up and down her back “It’s oaky, I promise” he said as she smiled to herself. Madison knew she could always count on top even though she knew Rachel was keeping secrets from her.

***

Later Madison was in the staffroom as Davina walked in and looked to her and smiled “can I talk to you?” she asked as Madison frowned to her and nodded as Davina looked to her and took a seat next to her and smiled “I know you and Tom are friends and that your close, I’m just going to ask it do to think that Tom is cheating on me?” Davina asked as .Madison smiled reassured that she wasn’t asking what she thought. She felt slightly awkward knowing Tom was in fact cheating “Tom wouldn’t do that, true me" Madison said as Davina nodded. Madison looked as Tom walked into the room and Madison stood up and walked out. Tom frowned and followed her “mads" he said as he grabbed her arm as she looked to him and smiled “She asked me if you were cheating and it was awkward, what am I meant to say, yeah I’m sleeping with him. God” she said as she ran her hands through her hair as he walked over to her and smiled “I know your upset okay, but there’s nothing to worry about" he said as she looked to him and smiled ad he leant in and kissed her as she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him close as he backed her towards the desk and stood between her legs. Little did they know just how their lives were about the change.