Seven

Madison woke up and groaned to herself as she placed w hand on her small bump and sighed. She looked to Tom who lay in bed next to her. She looked to him and smiled. Madison really wanted to give them ago but she felt scared still. She felt scared that he only wanted to make things work because she was pregnant with his baby. Madison groaned as she sat up from the bed and sighed as she ran her hands through her hair. She stood up and yawned as she looked to tom as he woke up. He looked to her and smiled "are you okay" he asked as she nodded. She looked to him and sighed "can we do this tom, us" she asked as he looked to her and smiled "of course we can, I know that your scared but it's going to be okay I'm here to look after you and our baby. It will be fine" he said as she looked to him and smiled.

"You do want me though, not just this baby" she asked as he pulled her close and kissed her and smiled "it's okay, I want you both" he said as she looked to him and smiled as he leant in and kissed her. She placed a hand on his cheek and smiled as she kissed him back. He pulled her close as she wrapped her legs around his waist and moaned into the kiss as she ran her hands through his hair and moaned "it's going to be okay, I promise" tom said as she looked to him and smiled as he pulled away from her and smiled as her phone started to ring on the side. She groaned to herself as she grabbed it to see that it was Rachel. She rolled her eyes as she declined the call, she couldn't deal with one of Rachel's nagging so early in the morning

***

Later that day, Madison got to work and smiled as she saw Olivia who was in the hall. She walked over to her sister and smiled "are you okay" she asked as Olivia looked to her and sighed "I miss you at home, I wish that you were there, mum and my dad are almost arguing and I hate it" she said as Madison looked to her and smiled "i know, it's going to be okay" "I want to give the baby up, I think it's for the best" Olivia said as Madison looked to her and smiled "and I'll support you, whatever you want to do. I'm here" Madison said as Olivia looked to her and smiled as Madison hugged her "no matter what you want to do, know hat I'm here for you" she said as Olivia looked to her and smiled.

***

Later that day, Madison sat in her classroom and smiled as tom walked in. He looked to her and smiled "are you okay" he asked as she looked to him and nodded. Tom knew that she was under a lot of stress with Rachel and her sisters pregnancy "I'm worried over you, you need to calm for the baby as I don't want anything to happen to either of you, because I love you" he said as she looked to him shocked and smiled "I love you too"