Chapter 50

«No One's Pov»

You were shock at Jimin's sudden action, you didn't know that he'll react that way.

"Is there something wrong about it?" You asked Jimin.

"Don't mind him, (Y/n). He'a just like that because his brotherly mode has been on again" Sera said and you laughed at her comment.

"Hey! I may know that you two are in love but as (Y/n)'s brother it is my duty to protect my little princess" Jimin said as he hugged you and you blushed.

"Oppa! I'm not little anymore!" You exclaimed.

"I think she's my princess now, Jimin" Taehyung said as he stole you from Jimin, making you blush even more.

"Ya! Stop it! Both of you! You're making me blush!" You said as you set free from Taehyung.

"I hate to break this wonderful moment, but now that (Y/n)'s awake, we should make a plan and get that Seojun as soon as possible" Yoongi said.

"Hyung is right, we  already have a plan but not all of us agree to it..." Namjoon said and Taehyung looked at him.

"Don't tell me we're doing what Yoongi-hyung suggested yesterday?! I thought we already agree that we won't do that!" Taehyung said.

"Well you're the only one who didn't agree with it, all of us did" Jimin said.

"But that plan is stupid and dangerous!" Taehyung said.

"Ya! My plan is not stupid! It's brilliant!" Yoongi said.

"Whatever hyung! That plan is out of the line! We're not doing it!" Taehyung said.

"Umm. May I know what plan is it?" You asked.

"A stupid one. You don't need to know it" Taehyung said.

"I think she needs to know about, hyung. Her opinion about it is very important" Jungkook said.

"No! She doen't need to know it!" Taehyung said.

"Stop acting like a kid, Taehyung. This is very important! Our lives depends on this!" Hoseok said.

"Acting like a kid?! I'm not acting like a kid! I'm just trying to protect her from your dangerous idea!" Taehyung said.

"Now you crossed the line" Yoongi said and poured some powder on Taehyung making him fall unconscious and fall into the ground.

"Taehyung!" You said as you grabbed him and placed his head on your legs.

"What did you do to him, Yoongi?" You asked him.

"Relax. I just poured some sleeping powder on him, just like I did to you before. That boy is getting into my nerve. That should calm him down for now" Yoongi said.

"Was that necessary, hyung?" Namjoon asked.

"Yup."Yoongi said.

"Oppa, can you help me lay down Taehyung in the sofa?" You asked Jimin who nodded and helped you lay Taehyung down.

"Now, can someone explain me the plan that Taehyung doesn't like, not even a tiny bit?" You asked and Jin sighed.

"We started making plans while you were unconscious and Yoongi suggested an idea-"

"Which is brilliant" Yoongi interupted Jin.

"Anyway the plan was you to lure Seojun since you know where he is." Jin continued.

"We really need your approve, sis. This is our last idea, and it may work." Jimin pleaded you.

"What about Taehyung?" You asked.

"You can explain to him the reason of the plan. We tried explaining it to him but he doesn't listen to us. He listens only to you, maybe if you explain it to him he'll come to sense and agree about this plan" Sera said.

"Ok, but what can I do to lure Seojun?" You asked.

"Here's the plan. You'll lead us to his house and we'll hide somewhere while you convince Seojun that you still don't remember a thing" Namjoon said.

"But what if he asks me where I went?" You asked.

"You'll say that you helped an old woman who was sick, and that you couldn't contact him because there's no signal" Namjoon said.

"Once you convince him, you'll bring him outside his house and from that, we'll do the rest" Jin said.

"Are you sure that this plan will work?" You asked.

"We can only hope." Sera said.

"Ok, I'll explain to Taehyung once he wakes up" You said.

"No need to wait. I could wake hyung up right now" Jungkook replied.

"Really?" Sae Eun asked and Jungkook nodded and left the room for a minute then return with a bucket of cold water and a towel.

"Here it goes" He said as he poured the water, making Taehyung open his eyes and jumped from the sofa.

"Ack! SO COLD!!" Taehyung yelled.

"It worked" Jungkook said as he grinned.

"Who poured that water to me?!" Taehyung asked.

"Me, sorry hyung. But it was the only way to wake you up" Jungkook said as he gave Taehyung the towel who muttured thanks.

"Can you guys leave us? We need to talk about this alone" You said and they nodded and left.

"I guess that they told you the plan.." Taehyung said and you nodded.

"Don't tell me you agreed with that plan! Didn't I tell you that plan was-"

"Our only hope Taehyung! Please understand why we need this plan. It's not only for me but it's for all of us" You said.

"No! That plan is too dangerous for you! I can't let you go to that monster again! What if he locks you again?! What i-"

"That's it Taehyung! It's only 'what if', there's still a chance that it may never happen" You said as you held his hands.

"Look I agreed to the plan because it's our only hope and I'll do what it takes to make our lives safer without Seojun" You said.

"Bu-"

"The guys and you will be with me when I go to him. So if anything happens you guys can prevent it to happen. Taehyung please, we need you with this plan...I need you" You said as you looked deeply to Taehyung's eyes.

Taehyung couldn't bare to see you like that, after all you're his weakness. He sighed.

"Fine but if anything happens, I swear I may accidentaly kill him." He said as he hugged you, and you hugged him back. You didn't care that he's wet, that hug meant a lot to you. It meant that he agreed with the plan.