CHAPTET EIGHTEEN

KATALINAS POV
I woke up at 8 am. Natalie wasn't going to be at the airport until 1:30 so I had time.
"Good morning babe." I said, kissing Daniels cheeks and running my fingers through his hair. His eyes opened revealing his bright Blue eyes.
"Good morning." He said, with a raspy voice.
"I'm going to get a smoothie if you want to come." I said.
"Can I just stay in bed?" He asked.
"Sure" I kissed his cheek and smiled at how cute he looked. I quickly put on some clothes and put my hair up in a ponytail. I got a smoothie and came back home. When I walked inside I saw a random girl in my kitchen talking to Dani.
"Hey." I said looking at the girl then at Daniel.
"Oh, um, Babe, this is Angi."
The girl gave me a dirty look and then went back to talking to Daniel.  I was pretty upset that he didn't tell me that she was coming over, considering Natalie was coming today.
"Babe, are you gonna come to the airport with me to pick up Natalie?" I asked.
"Um, idk, maybe."  He said, obviously not caring about my question at all.  I decided to go get some nice clothes on and do my makeup.  My hair was already straightened so I didn't have to worry about that.  When I walked out of my room, I saw Angi laughing and laying her head on Daniels shoulder.  When he saw me he quickly moved his shoulder so that she wasn't touching him. 
"You look pretty today."  Angi said.
"Man, but, you know, those jeans would probably fit me better, I mean I do have a bigger butt."  At this point I was extremely mad.  What made me even madder was that when she said that, Dani smiled, and looked like he was holding back laughter.  I rolled my eyes and walked into my kitchen.  I texted Natalie, who was currently on the plane on her way here.
Kat:  hey Nat.  How much longer until you land?  I really don't want to be around Daniel and the bitch he has over rn. 
Natalie💗: like 2 more hours.  And if you don't want to be around them, go back to your apartment.
Kat: I AM IN MY APARTMENT
Natalie💗:  ok, that's some messed up shit.  Honestly, you should just tell her to leave.
*end of text message*
She was right.  This was my house.  If I didn't want Angi here, I could just tell her to leave.  I walked out into the living room and couldn't believe what I was seeing. 
Angi and Daniels lips were pressed together.  Dani pulled back and looked at me. 
"Kat, it's not what it looks like." 
"Oh, Daniel, don't lie, you know that it looks exactly like you and I were kissing.  And you and I both know you enjoyed it."  Angi said, running her fingers along Daniels chest.
"Angi, you should leave."  Daniel softly said to her.  A tear running down his face. 
Angi shrugged her shoulders and walked out.  She gave me one more bitchy smirk before walking out.
"Kat, really it's no-"
"Daniel, please get out." 
"Wait, Kat, seriously,  I didnt want to kiss her."
"Then why did you?" 
"Kat, listen."  Daniel said, grabbing both of my hands.  I didn't even want to look at him.  I had tears running down my face. 
"You know what.  I'll just leave."  He let go of my hands and walked out the door.  I went into my bedroom, sat against my door and cried.  How could he do that to me.

Daniels POV

I didn't want to leave.  But, I needed time to clear my head.  I really didn't want to kiss Angi.  When she heard Kat walking out into the living room, she pressed her lips against mine.  I tried pulling back but it was to late.  Kat had already seen.  I knew as soon as Angi asked if she could come over that something was up. Angi and I hadn't talked for a month and a half, why did she want to hang out all of the sudden?
I decided to text Angi.
Daniel:  hey Angi. I know I said I'd always be your friend, it's just to hard.  I don't want it to be this way, but I love Kat, and I can't forgive you for what you did.
*end of text message*.
I blocked her number, and went home.  All of the guys were home which made me feel a little bit better.   I didn't tell them about what happened because I knew that they would say something stupid. 

We were sitting in the living room talking when I got a text. 
Anonymous number:  you hurt her. 
Daniel: who is this?
Anonymous number:  that doesn't matter.  What really matters is that you hurt her. 
Daniel:  hurt who?
Anonymous number:  Katalina
*end of text message*
I then knew what I had to do.  I quickly threw my shoes on.  It was currently 1:15.  If I drove quickly, I would be able to get to Kats house before she leaves to pick up Natalie.  I drove as fast as I could.  Well, it wasn't even that fast because I didn't want to get a ticket for speeding.  I got stuck in traffic and finally decided that there was no way I would be at her house in time.
I was about 5 minutes away from her house.  It was 1:25.  I finally arrived and ran as fast I could to get front door.  I knocked.  She must have just been getting ready to leave because as soon as I knocked, she was as at the door with her purse and car keys in her hand.
"Dani?"
I pressed my lips onto hers.  I pulled away.
"Kat, please let me explain".
She grabbed my hand and pulled me into her living room. 
I told her everything, from how Angi suddenly hit me up after almost 2 months of not talking to me, to how I tried pulling away from Angi's kiss.  When I finally explained everything to her, she grabbed her car keys, and said,
"I have to go pick Natalie up,  I'll be back later."
And with that, she walked out of the door.