II

"Hyung! Wake up!"

"Chenle... Let the poor man sleep..."

"But I want him to wake up Renjun-hyung! I refuse to let him sleep any longer!"

"And I refuse to be pushed around by a baby dolphin. Now lay down"

"Ruuuude. I just wanted to hug Mark-hyung..."

"You can just hug me~"

"Yay~. At least Jisung loves me~"

I was stirred awake at the sound of my friends and their obnoxious bickering.

When I opened my eyes, Jisung was hugging poor Chenle, Jaemin was eating ramen with Donghyuck, Jeno was playing on his phone, and Renjun was watching a movie.

Wait a minute.

Where are we???

"Mark-hyung~! You're finally awake~!"

Chenle skipped over, and hugged me tightly.

It wasn't until I hugged him back that I realized there was an IV in my hand, and everyone else had one too.

"Donghyuck, what's going on???"

"We're in one of the hospital's quarantine rooms, along with a crap load of other people in other quarantine rooms"

"Why quarantine though?"

"We don't know. They just said that since so many people were admitted into the hospital at the same time for the same unknown reason, we all have to stay in quarantine until they find out what's wrong going on"

"Ahh. And is Jeno still playing Food Fantasy?"

"Sure is. He hasn't stopped since he woke up-"

"I'm taking a break. I just got Eggette, Ume Ochazuke, Long Boa, Miso Soup, and Bamboo Rice. I'm set for life"

Jeno suddenly spoke.

"Wow! He speaks!"

"At least some things never change..."

I contently sighed.

-

2 Days Later
12:35

-

They're finally releasing us from the hospital. Everyone, including the doctors, are still confused as to how all of this happened. They couldn't find a proper diagnosis, so they just released everyone.

Most of the patients were from our school though. It must've been something from the lunch we had.

Donghyuck and I waited for my mom in the quarantine room, while everyone else left for home. After a few minutes, she came back looking quite happy.

"Why do you look so happy mom?"

"The school has agreed to give everyone that was affected two to three months out of school!"

"REALLY?!"

Donghyuck and I yelled in amazement.

"Yup~, and the first thing we're gonna do to start this hiatus off right is grocery shopping~"

"Darn it"

I sighed.

"Yay~"

Donghyuck cheered.

Mom helped us get our things together, and we left for the store, unfortunately.

-