Show me Pain, I'll give you it-Ch.6

Hello there, 

the angel from my nightmare. The shadow in the background of the morgue.

The unsuspecting victim of darkness in the valley. We can live like Jack and Sally if we want, where you can always find me. We'll have Halloween on Christmas, and in the night we'll wish this never ends.

Wish this never ends.

Never ends. Never ends. 

"Ms. O'Reilly! Will this buffoonery ever end?!" 

My eyes locked onto this bushy carpet that sat at the peak of Mr. Rodriguez's forehead. His eyebrows were freakin scary. I tried to suppress a shiver from crawling down my back.

Now remembering that I was in Trigonometry with other people present in the room, I pathetically attempted to cover my Ipod with the sleeves of my grey sweatshirt.

Stupid Blink 182 that makes me forget my surroundings!

I feigned innocence; widening my eyes like a child who wanted the extra slice of cake.

Opening my mouth widely like I was offended, I said,"What buffoonery Mr. Rod-"

"Just shut up, Phoenix." A girl's voice interrupted. "You were belting out in song pretty loudly. I'm sure everyone in the D wing are deaf by now." 

Laughter emanated throughout the classroom at that. Probably because our classroom was situated in the A wing and unless sudents grew large ears, there was no way they'd be able to hear me singing to myself. Elaine was just that ruthless. And now when you think about it, stupid.

When my eyes caught onto a slightly muscular boy who was trying to surpress his chuckles, heat flooded towards my cheeks. Like an expert underwater diver, I sunk lower in my chair.

Some small part of me was hoping there was a hole underneath my desk that would swallow me if I somehow put more weight onto the floor.

Did I really sing out loud? Oh Jeez.

My stomach flopped as the teacher tried to regain order in the classroom.

Mr. Rodriguez fumbled with his words, a small sheen of sweat portuding from his forehead. "M-m-ms. Farraway and Ms. O'Reilly," He stuttered,"p-please see to it that both of you behave, p-please."

Why couldn't Elaine just leave me alone? 

My eyes followed Mr. Rodriguez's flabby back. As soon as he turned to walk back to his mahogany, custom designed desk, Elaine and I's eyes locked; both of us fuming with silent rage. I gave her a promising look that said 'I'm comin for ya" and she shot me one right back. 

"Wow, Elaine. You've got nerve, huh?" Some volleyball playing girl teased. I recognized her because she was always practicing serves with erasers and spikes with unlucky nerds' shoulders. This girl was extremely violent, someone I wouldn't ever mess with in my entire life.

As violent this volleyball girl was, she was equally as stupid. Even though I could plainly hear the girl, she still had the audacity to hold up a hand to shield her mouth.

God save me from the idiots. I rolled my eyes and decided to stuff my Ipod into my pocket, and actually start to do my work. 

But as soon as my pencil brushed my paper, the door shot open. 

A few collective gasps rang throughout the classroom; and I couldn't help but dart my eyes to the doorway, curiousity getting the best of me. 

There stood an exceedingly large guy with a piece of egg shell white paper in his hand. I got bored instantly. He was either a new kid, or someone who worked for the guidance office, here to pick someone up.