Chapter 37

Zoe Franta

"WAKE UP!" I heard someone scream in my ear. 

I groaned and turned my back, trying to go back to sleep. I am not going to wake up yet, I have a feeling it's like seven in the morning. I then felt something cold on my face, and I realized it was water. I bolted up and saw a laughing Eva. 

"Aw hell no." I said, springing up from my bed and chasing after her. 

"I'm sorry! Connor told me to wake you up!" Eva told me. 

"Why? It's like eight in the morning." I groaned. 

"I don't know. Something about a slip and slide and a blow up." She said, slightly confused. 

"Oh. Where is he?" I asked. 

"Outside." Eva answered, starting down the stairs. 

"Okay. Thanks." I replied, going down the stairs carefully then running outside. 

I saw the inflatable that looked exactly like the one on How Adults Have Fun by Smosh, along with the slip and slide they were thinking about using. Connor was filling the little pool part with water, and he didn't even notice me. I noticed that Jc, Kian, and Ricky were also out helping them. Why would they do this so early in the morning though? I quietly slipped back inside with Eva and we changed. We went out quietly again, and jumped into the little pool together, scaring the shit out of Connor. I just smiled innocently. 

"I thought you knew I was out here." I said.

"Well I didn't. Anyways, tada!" He said, happy. 

"It looks like Anothony and Kalel's blow up." I stated. 

"It is." Ricky replied. 

"They gave it to us instead of throwing it out." Kian added. 

"Awesome!" I said, getting out of the small pool and waiting for it to fill up. 

After it did, we got soap and poured it all over the slide. Once we did that, Kian tested it to make sure they didn't mess anything up. Once he came down safely, or safely for him, Eva went. She did a flip onto it, and then splashed down into the small pool. She stood up, with an accomplished smile on her face. 

"Beat that!" She said to me. 

I smirked and climbed up, then went head first on my back down, doing a back somersault right before I hit the water. I climbed out and Eva fake glared at me, turning her back to me. I just laughed at her and she joined in. After that, Ricky went, and just slid down normally. Jc then decided to go, and he tried to do a flip like how Joey did in How Adults Have Fun, but the same thing happened. He almost fell off the side of the slide! I was laughing along with the other boys. Connor then went and also slid down regularly. 

"Mine was the best.'' Connor declared. 

"Whatever floats your boat." I replied. 

We messed around for two more hours on this and the slip and slide, then we let the water slide deflate. Kian said that we should all go to the pet store and play with the dogs who don't have homes, and we could get Trevor and Sam too. We all agreed so we went inside and changed. I was wearing a light orange muscle tee from Delia's and a black and white skirt with the tee tucked in. It looked really cute and I loved it. Eva was wearing a long sleeved Hollister shirt with shorts on. Let me say we looked fabulous. We went downstairs and got into two separate cars. Ricky, Connor, Eva, and I got in Ricky's car, and Kian and Jc got into Kian's car. They were going to go pick up Sam and Trevor, while we were going straight to the pet store. 

"To the pet store!" Ricky exclaimed, driving off. 

We got there and Ricky parked. We all went in and I saw the hamsters first. Eva and I immediately ran over there and tried to get a baby hamster in the bowls that they had. We finally got the two smallest ones into the bowl. 

"Look at how cute they are!" We said to Ricky and Connor.

"No." Ricky said. 

"Please." We said, dragging out the 'ea' part. 

"You are going to have to feed it, clean its cage, play with it, not let it get fat, and pay part of it because of..." Ricky nudged him. "Things." Connor trailed off. 

"How are we gonna do that?" Eva asked. 

"Oh wait, YouTube." I said. 

"Okay, so you want to spend that on these?" Connor asked. 

"I don't know." I answered honestly. 

"True. Maybe another time." Eva agreed. 

We did however play with them while we waited for the other guys to come. Kian, Jc, Sam, and Trevor joined us a few minutes later. Jc, Trevor, and Sam found a dog that they want to play with, so they went into a separate 'room' stall they had. Eva and Ricky found a cute shihzu that they played with in another 'room' stall, and Kian, Connor, and I could not get over this adorable beagle. We got to play with him and he was energetic and cute. I pulled out my phone and started taking pictures of him. He was photogenic and it was the most adorable thing ever. 

"Do you like him?" Connor asked. 

"Yeah. I wish we could get him but I know we can't." I said sadly. 

"Why do you say that?" Kian asked. 

"Cause for a beagle, let alone a puppy, I'm pretty sure it's expensive." I replied. 

"Well if you like him we can get him." Connor said. 

"No! It's gonna be so expensive!" I stated. 

"Think of it as an early birthday present." Connor said.

"Why don't you get a cat?" I asked him.

"Wishbone would kill it." Connor stated.

"True. That dog hates you." I agreed.

"Shut up." Connor replied, causing me to laugh. 

So it turns out that Eva is getting the shihzu too. We picked out what we wanted to get our dogs and Connor and Ricky paid. Connor, Ricky, Eva, and I got all of the dog stuff. We had the dogs in crates that they go home in. Hopefully Wishbone won't kill them. We put everything in the two cars and Eva and I were with Kian and Jc. Connor and Ricky were taking Sam and Trevor home. Trevor decided to get a hedgehog today and he named him Max. Eva and I still had to think about what we were gonna name our puppies too.

"What are you gonna name your dogr?" I asked Eva. 

"I was thinking maybe Ari." Eva replied. 

"Yes! Ari and Jasper!" I exclaimed, doing a superman pose in the car. 

Eva and I started laughing and Kian and Jc seemed confused. We got back home and got out of the car, going inside. The dogs and most of the dog stuff were in the other car. We did however have a few things for them. The dogs were gonna stay in our room. When Connor and Ricky got home, we set up all of the dog things and let the dogs out to explore. They met Wishbone and he didn't kill them. They were all playing around like puppies. We eventually got tired from this longish day and decided to go to sleep. My dog came onto my bed and fell asleep near my feet. I fell asleep shortly after.