Chapter 10

Zoe Franta

I pulled apart from the hug about a minute later. I went upstairs real quick and grabbed my shoulder brace, placing it on my shoulder. Between throwing the water balloons, swimming, and just moving my shoulder around, it really hurt bad. This happens every once in a while when I move it too much within a certain time frame. I just need to put the brace on to help not move it as much until it feels better. I walked back downstairs and saw Connor on the couch. 

"I'm going back out." I said, smiling at Connor. 

"Okay." Connor said, not looking up from his phone. 

I walked outside and Eva gasped, causing Tyler and Ricky to look at me. She was probably shocked that I was wearing it. The last time I wore it was about a year ago right when Eva and I started becoming friends. 

"Where did you get the arm brace?" Ricky asked me. 

"I've had it. It's hurting particularly bad right now from all of the movement. I can't swim anymore but you guys can. I wanna get a tan anyways." I said, smiling. 

"Okay, but only for a little bit." Eva said, frowning. 

"Good." I said, smiling. 

I unlocked my phone that I grabbed when I went upstairs and decided I should make some social media. I made and account on YouTube, Vine, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Ask.fm, and Eva's favorite app of all time, Wattpad. My usernames for everything was...

YouTube- Zoe Franta

Vine- Zoe Franta

Twitter- realzoefranta

Instagram- zoefranta

Tumblr- zoefranta

Ask.fm- RealZoeFranta

Wattpad- zoefrantacoffee

I was planning on keeping my identity on Wattpad secret until I could get one of my stories popular on my own. I had to change some of the usernames cause Zoe Franta was taken. Oh well. I went on Wattpad but didn't know a good book. 

"Hey Eva, what is a good book on Wattpad?" I asked. 

"The After series, which is about One Direction, The Cellar is pretty good, just kinda like a real-life scenerio sorta, and there is a really good fanfic called The Camera Girl. It is a good story about Kaitlynn who is Kian Lawley's fifteen year old sister. It only has like fifteen or sixteen parts last time I checked but it is extremely good." Eva replied.

Ricky and Kian turned and looked at Eva and she mentally face palmed. I'm guessing she forgot who was here and is still getting used to it. 

"What?" Kian asked. 

"Oh right, I forgot that this is the real thing." Eva said, turning bright red. 

"I'll read that last one." I said, looking it up. 

I clicked on it and started reading through it. It actually was pretty good. Kian looked at me and shook his head, laughing slightly. Connor came out and joined us. 

"Well, I am the real thing, and you are my sister." Kian said. 

"I don't care. I like Connor better." I said, sticking my tongue out at Kian. 

"Fine. I see how it is." Kian pouted while Connor fist-pumped. 

"I'm just kidding. I love you Kian. I would give you a hug but I can't get in the water and you can't get my brace wet." I said. 

"Good. You like me more than Connor." Kian said. 

"No, she likes me more." Connor said, tackling Kian into the water. 

Oh. Well this will be interesting. I laughed at what was unfolding in front of me. Eva and Tyler got out and I got up and handed them both a towel while Kian and Connor were fighting. I looked inside and saw Jc filming. I knocked on the door lightly and he looked at me. I pointed to the boys who were fighting and he took the hint and grabbed the tripod and camera, quietly coming outside and filming it. Eva and Tyler looked pretty dry. 

"We are gonna go up to my room." I said quietly to Jc, going inside with Eva and Tyler following. We walked upstairs and I opened up the door to my room, leading them inside. 

"Ty go change in the bathroom, Eva closet." I said as I noticed Eva's bags in here.

Her mouth was open so I'm guessing that one of the boys brought her bag up. Eva snapped out of it and looked over at me. 

"Where are you gonna change?" She asked me. 

"I can't change until my shoulder feels better. I don't wanna make it hurt worse. I'll have to keep it on a little bit after changing too just to be sure." I replied. 

Eva nodded and went into the closet while Tyler went up to the bathroom. My bathing suit was completely dry so it was fine to go and sit on my bed. I kept reading that fanfic that Eva told me about with Kian while they were changing. Tyler came out first wearing what he wore when he got here. Eva came out shortly after wearing a cute outfit like usual. 

"So what do you want to do?" I asked, hopping off of my bed. 

"Why don't we go skate down to the park right around the corner that I noticed." Eva said. 

"I know which one you are talking about. Sounds good. Tyler you can use my board, I think Jc has one that I can use. Either him or Kian. I think I heard him talking about how Sam left his." I said, grabbing my phone and placing it in between a few straps on my arm brace. 

"Ok, but I can only do the basics. No tricks." Tyler said. 

"Same. We are gonna look hella awesome trailing behind the pro a.k.a Eva." I said, laughing at the thought of Eva doing these amazing tricks while Tyler and I nearly trip trying to do a simple trick. 

"Let me go downstairs and check for the extra board. If there isn't one, then I will just walk. I probably shouldn't be riding one anyways, oh well." I said, leaving Tyler and Eva in my room. 

I carefully went downstairs, not wanting to hurt my arm and I found Jc back inside with Connor and Kian sitting over by the pool, working on a tan. I walked up to Jc and sat next to him. 

"You know the park around the corner?" I asked him. 

"Yea, why?" He asked. 

"We wanna know if we can penny board down there." I said. 

"Sure, just be back in an hour cause it's later than you think. It's about 4:30 now. I'm gonna go get some Taco Bell with Ricky so it will just be Connor and Kian here when you get back. We usually get three of the party packs with one and a half of them with the Doritos Locos tacos and the other one and a half regular. Is that okay?" Jc asked me. 

"Yea that's fine. Oh, and do you have a penny board I can borrow?" I asked. 

''I do. It's in my closet. Just be careful with my baby." Jc said. 

"Okay. Thanks!" I said, running up the stairs and into his room. 

I opened his closet and opened up the door, taking the penny board out and going back into my room to see a waiting Tyler and Eva. 

"Let's go." I said, holding up the penny board.