Six

Something that you're doing has me falling all the way

I'm tripping off your love and all the other drugs we taking

Therapy ~ Khalid

~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

I open the door of my class room not knowing what to expect when I opened it when it was open and not closed like I left it. "Hello is there someone?" I walk around in my class room and once I hear a sound behind my desk I take my purse close to me and look at my desk where I found James smiling. "Care to explain James."

James gets up looking at me with the puppy eyes that let him have everything and let him do everything, how can you say no to those eyes after all. "I am sorry miss Hill." I see all the decoration on my desk for his party but I remember not buying those, so who did? My question is fast answered when I turn around and see Shawn holding cake in his hands. "Sabrina?"

I roll my eyes and start to put the decorations up so I can ignore the gorgeous guy in front of me, looking like some greek god like he owns this world, knowing I can't get feelings for him now or never. "So little man how was your party at home?" James turns around and shrugs his shoulders so I walk to him and get on the same height as him.

"Little man, I am sorry for asking." He looks up at me and I see those green eyes that will be a weakness for a lot of girls once he gets older. "If I can get a kiss." I roll my eyes and place a kiss on his cheek and he starts to smile and hide his little blush, this is one reason why I became a teacher. 

"So do I get a kiss too?" I turn around and see Shawn smirking at me, I hate him for doing this to me, knowing damn well he looks like a god for me now, someone I can't resist but I need to be the bigger person now and don't give in at those charms every boy I like has for some reason. "You need to earn them or deserve them." 

Shawn stops me from walking and places his lips underneath my ears while James is putting decorations on the table. "I know you want to kiss me like you did the other night, you can't resist me like I can't resist you right now looking like this." I feel my heart beat faster and my body heat up but I don't show it to him, he can't know he has my heart in his hands, that means he can play with it like it some child his toy.

"I know better." I walk away from him and start to cut the cake and pouring some drinks for the children, it is always a big thing when it is someone their birthday but normally I am alone doing it and I normally hated it but now I wished I was alone and not around Shawn who for some reason is now everywhere since I met him.

"Uncle Shawn can I get on your back?" I look at James trying to get in his back but failing it bad so I start to help him while Shawn his hand found some part of my body to touch and he knows damn well I couldn't walk away because I was holding James in my hands. "Here you go." Shawn lets go of me and has now James in his back who is fixing the decoration while Shawn is trying his best not to let fall the child, I look at them and I know I shouldn't feel like this but my feelings got me again.

That is what I hate about feelings for someone else, I am always the person feeling something for another person but the person will never feel it back for me for some reason I can't be loved by someone else so that is why I started to get other guys at every party so I couldn't get attached to them and me ending up being the one who is hurt while he is with someone else getting his needs.

My heart has been played enough in my life so I have build a high wall around it that I don't like to show to other people because I don't need someone to feel that for me because after all they will find out soon I am not the girl they think I am, I am not the girl with the perfect life, I am more the girl who ran away from her family all because she was done dealing with her last name. Who would date some girl who did everything for her family but they never for her?