disneyland with you

I had to write this after seeing Rosie's posts on instagram, hope you like it❤.

This was your dream vacation ever since you were a child you had dreamed of visiting Disney World, so going there with your girlfriend took that dream to another level, you had planned this together and taken note of the things you wanted to do the most, so when you stepped into the magic kingdom you already knew your first stop.
Chaeyoung was jumping like a little girl when she saw the inside of The Chapeau, with all the pretty hats and accessories of every disney character, she wanted everything, she knew she was going to be like this, in every single store she'd want everything since she loves disney so much, but she knew she couldn't buy everything so her eyes went to the couple shelves, where couple hats and items were aligned, this was perfect for her and for you and she knew she didn't need to beg you to wear something like that because you loved disney just as much as she did.
Chaeyoung:Y/N oh my god, let's buy the Mickey ones! She grabbed the Minnie one and put it on top of her head smiling when she saw you, you giggled and grabbed the Mickey one.
"How do i look?" Both of you asked at the same time making you laugh.
Chaeyoung:Great! She said as you walked to a full size mirror, you made funny faces in front of it and then saw that you could get a monogram on the back so you decided to get the date of this day to remember it as it was such a special occasion for both of you.You only had to wait a short amount of time and then the hats were given back to you so you took the chance of taking the first selfie of the day.
Chaeyoung:There you go! Chaeyoung said, fixing your Mickey hat properly on your head while you giggled, then you helped her with hers and you were set.You took selfies with Chaeyoung's phone while smiling at the camera and standing close to each other, then snapped a few more while doing different expressions, but you also wanted to get one of the date at the back of your hats so you asked one of the workers to take a picture of you two, you posed with your backs facing the camera, Chaeyoung's arm behind your back and your head resting on her shoulder.
You stayed at The Chapeau for a little longer picking up more goodies.Both of you were having a blast and this was just the beginning, Chaeyoung hold your hand, you were a perfectly looking couple and everybody was looking at you two so you just laughed at each other and walked ahead to continue the trip.