earned it

So let's pretend you and Chaeyoung are in college, you texted her you're coming over and she can't wait to see you.Also i really hope you're gonna like it, i really tried my best.
Warning:Smut
Rolling onto her stomach, cap of highlighter in her mouth, Chaeyoung tries to focus on the book she is reading but the feeling of anticipation is getting the best of her.Letting out a frustrated groan, she checks her phone but there's no text message showing up.Adjusting her pink pajama shorts, she wiggles around, trying to ignore the ache between her thighs.Ever since feeling your fingers against her she's been craving your touch and by keeping her waiting you were only making things worse.She lies back in bed, getting comfortable, dimming the lights.There was no way she would be able to focus on her reading anymore.Her hand slides down her stomach, into her shorts, finger slippin into her panties to rub herself.She needed to touch herself, needed relief.Letting out a sigh, she thinks about your hands, lips, the way you touched her.Rubbing her clit, she lets out a soft moan, closing her eyes as she spreads her wetness around her folds.
Hearing the window creak, she stops instantly, leaning back against the headboard.You're not making a sound, climbing into her room with ease, you lean against the window sill, smirking at her.
You:Hey there, you whisper, slowly coming closer and Chaeyoung takes your hand, pulling you onto the bed.She is quick to peel the black hooded jacket from your shoulders, tossing it onto the floor.
Chaeyoung:Touch me, she breathes against your lips and you smile, gently kissing her neck.
You:Lay down, you order and Chaeyoung obliges, leaning back against the pillows.You kick your shoes off to lay on top of her.Slipping a hand underneath her tank top, you kiss her slowly, moaning into the kiss sucking on your bottom lip, Chaeyoung wraps her arms around your neck, letting her legs fall open.You grab her thigh, thumb drawing little circles onto her skin.
You:As cute as those shorts are, they need to go.
She shimmies them down her long legs, leaving her in nothing but her panties and top.
You:Such a pretty little thing.You murmur to yourself, letting your index finger slide over collarbone, down to her breasts.They are full and heavy, naturally round and you cup one breast, squeezing slighlty, making her gasp.
Chaeyoung:Y/N, please...
Ignoring her soft moans, you keep kissing her neck, licking it, sucking the skin leaving a soft shade of purple on her neck.
You:Gonna spread your legs for me babygirl? You asked massaging her thigs and Chaeyoung sighs, letting you spread her legs.
Rubbing her clothed heat, you lick your lips, continuing to rub little circles over the fabric of her panties, you're making her squirm underneath you, saying your name like a sinful prayer and you hook a finger into the. waistaband, pulling the fabric down her legs.She is exposed to you, all pink, slightly swollen and you have to catch your breath.
Chaeyoung:What are you..what are you going to do to me? She whispers.
You:Pleasure you...I'm going to show you, you replied huskily, gently rubbing her clit, playing with it sending shivers down her spine.
Arching her back, Chaeyoung sighs, closing her eyes in pleasure.
Chaeyoung:R-Right there, she moans as you massage her sensitive bundle of nerves with two fingers.
You're gentle, slowly insering one finger, looking at her in awe.She lets out a little gasp, squirming and you press her into the mattress, other hand on her hip.You keep pushing your middle finger into her, swallowing the moans that are forming on her full lips by kissing her slowly.
You:Shit you're so wet.You breath pumping your finger and Chaeyoung can't help but fist the sheets in her hand, holding on to them as your finger pushes in and out of her core at a quicker pace, adding another finger.You bite your lip as you continue pleasuring her with your fingers, pumping in and out, feeling her sweet spot.Throwing her head back, she moans loudly before screaming your name.Smiling at her, you angle your fingers to the right, turning them, fucking her until she starts to violently clench around them.
You:Uh no, not yet baby, you groan, pulling your fingers out just to replace them with your mouth.Lapping at her slit, you suck and lick her entrance, keeping her legs spread, you grip her thighs with your hands.Chaeyoung is about to lose it, legs shaking, toes curling.She is running her nails over your scalp moaning your name and you grin against her pussy, licking slowly, taking in her sweetness.You're devouring her, playing with her clit.You reach for her hand, interlacing your fingers while sucking on her skin, licking her slick folds.You're sending her over the edge with another flick of your tongue and Chaeyoung shatters, walls clenching.
Chaeyoung:Fuck..yees...yes, she pants ad you lick her clean, pinning her hips down you smile looking up at her.
You:That's it babygirl, so pretty coming for me, you like it when i lick you like that huh? You ask with a cheeky grin, pinching her nipple, making Chaeyoung moan in pleasure.
Chaeyoung:Y-Yes, is all she manages to reply, chest heaving as she nod breathlessly.
Slowly coming down from her high, Chaeyoung places a hand on her chest, trying to regulate her breathing.
Chaeyoung:Good lord, didn't know you had that in you!That was amazing wow
You smile proudly and crash your lips on hers.