tease

Here's the thing you and Chaeyoung are really really good and close friends, lately you can feel the (sexual) tension building between you two and you can tell Chaeyoung feels it too but you can't do much about it since you're just friends. You were bored and you decided to call Chaeyoung to just check up on her
Chaeyoung:Y/N
You:Rosie, what's up?
Chaeyoung:Nothing much i just had lunch, wbu?
You:I have a day off and i'm kinda bored rn do you wanna go and maybe grab a coffe?
Chaeyoung:I would love to but I have to go to the agency to practice this new choreography but you can come if you want to
She was highkey hoping you were going to say yes because this new choreography was really sexy and she wanted to tease you so bad
You:Sure, when you're done we can go and eat something with the other girls too, what you think?
Chaeyoung:Alright, sounds great see you in 5 minutes.
You just arrived at the new YG building and went straight to blackpink's practice room.They were about to start, the music starts playing and the only thing you can focus on right now is Chayoung's body, you suddenly felt really hot when she starts doing this (gif) while making eye contact with you.

Is she trying to kill you right now or what? You swallowed thickly, nervously while you were running your fingers through you messy hair, licking your lips and looking up and down at her, you wanted to literally devour her

You swallowed thickly, nervously while you were running your fingers through you messy hair, licking your lips and looking up and down at her, you wanted to literally devour her.The dance practice is finally over so you get up and go straight to Rosè, you took her hand and dragged her out of the practice room without saying a word( let's just pretend that's normal and that no one noticed anything) you went in the bathroom and locked the door.
Chaeyoung knew what was going to happen but she just played dumb.
Chaeyoung:What are we doing in here?
You:Rosie..we need to talk
She just tilts her head and you take a step forward towards her, she takes a step backwards then another one until her back touches the door.There is no escape.
You are so close you can see every little detail, the way her lip tremble so slightly, the way her chest raises.
Chaeyoung:Y/N please, we can't do this in here
You:You can't...do those things to me and expect me not to...not to want you.
You know she won't deny it.
You run your finger over her lip before leaning in gently, kissing her, making a silent moan leave her mouth.
She kissed you back and you gently bite into her neck making her moan some more, you keep kissing until she breaks the kiss, both of you were feeling dizzy and out of breathe.She looked at you with her dark brown eyes full of lust and said:We're going to my house right now, we'll "talk" there, let's go.